Tears of Oil part 11

(Ballora's Pov)

I didn't ask questions or speak on my way to the circus emporium. ()more like crematorium()
The Minireenas had to escort me for some reason. I was nervous. Why would Baby make it a big deal to get me? And now after she hurt Ennard? And scooped me? Making me forget him and everything else. Sometimes I just can't stand her sometimes.

I walk into the circus emporium and the lights are on. I didn't know they still worked! Sitting down at a table is Baby, she's leaned over and silent. "Baby?" I call out, cautiously walking forwards her,"You needed to see me?"

"Come here..."she said in a wimpery voice. I walked over to see oil all over the table. The only times animatronics spill oil is when they Browne an oil cartridge or when they are crying. She was clearly crying.

"Sit down." She said picking up her head only a little to see me. I sat down across from her. All was silent for a moment until she spoken a soft "I'm sorry..." I was shocked. Baby never apologise to anyone.

"I thought about you and Ennard's relationship and know you both care about each other. But I keep trying to drive you apart. I..." Her voice trailed off. She picked her head up but was staring at the floor. Her arms were covered with oil and so was the table. She began sobbing again. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry..." I pulled her quickly into a hug. "I forgive you..."

After the hug we both cleaned off and had a little chat. "You never hang out with me anymore and it's starting to get lonely here. And Freddy and Foxy aren't fun either."
"I'm sorry I was just preoccupied I guess."  Are voices echoed across the metal walls of her emporium, filling the room with life once again.

(() it's finally summer!! Now I get to write more!! Be sure to check out my other work that needs some love. Plus I'll be writing a watt pad story soon but...
Should it be about-

The Zombie Apocalypse
A Runaway
Love
Murder
Mystery

You guys choose! You can also pick two of them to go together for example... Murder and love.
You can also give me your own ideas as well! OR I CAN SHOW MY ART!!!

Bye and love you guys ((((sorry if this chapter was short))))())