Part 17 Welp that was awkward

Ennard's POV

At the start, Baby asked me weird questions. "So what do you and Ballora mostly talk about?" "She tells me about what goes on through out her day and we talk about other things along those lines." "Hmm," Baby was writing down notes. "Do you ever start the conversation?"
"Not really she almost always talks."

Ballora was still in the room at that point so of course she had her own input at certain questions. In the middle of a question, I heard ballora's footsteps droplets from the area and then a door shut. "Okay Ballora's gone now for the real questions." What? Real questions? "Do you think of Ballora as a friend?"
"Of course!"
"What's one thing you like about her."
"Well her voice, her laugh, how caring she is, how-"
"Woah! I only said one! But out of all of  those or more, what is the best thing you like or even love about Ballora."
The best thing I like or even love about Ballora? To be honest I like everything about her. But there's also nothing I could think of that I love about her except..."

"Her eyes, I have only ever seen them when she was mad except once when we were reunited. I looked into her deep magenta eyes, oh how they sparkled in the dim light of down here. I wish I could see them more often. How I would love to see her eyes again."

Then there was a little silence. And then a chuckle. "Wow. That was pretty deep, like a poem! You should be a poet! Or that really emo kid who sits there looking so dark and depressing but is so good at using words!"
"Emo?"
"Anyway next question," I was still confused on how she compared me to an "emo". What even is an "emo"?
"Do you like Ballora as more than a friend?" There it goes again, my face is heating up. My head feels heavy and my vision goes blurry. This same thing happened when Ballora hugged me. "Uh- I-I uh..." I stuttered. "It's fine," Baby broke my stutter. "I know you like her and I can tell she does too." "Uh I-I do not! Y-you're making that up!" I yelled through the door. "Oh really?" Baby chuckled. "It clearly seems like the opposite!"
I hear footsteps and Ballora comes back through the door. Baby gets up, says farewells and proceeds to leave as Ballora walls with her. I ask myself the question, am I in love with Ballora?

((Sorry for how late this is! I just haven't been motivated to write and I'm very busy and I'm creating  a webcomic soon which is starting soon and I'm busy with that. But thank you all for reading this cringe story!))