Part 8; Reunion

"B-Ballora?" A voice said from the other side of the door. I sighed with relief. "There is someone in there!" I cried. "Don't you remember who I am?"They asked. I was confused. "I know you? Wait- how did you know my name why did I come to this door who... who are you?!" I raised my voice a little. "Ballora it's me," the voice cried," Ennard..."

"Why do you know my name? How do you know my name. Ennard." I asked. "You-" Ennard replied. "You really don't remember me?" "I'm trying to remember but it's not like I would-" He interrupted her. "But Ballora it's me! Ennard! You come to this very door almost every week to talk to me! To listen to my ramblings! Why don't you remember!" Than it struck me. I've been scooped of my insides and they've been replaced with new ones. You never remember the time before the scoop. Only some little events are what you remember from scooping. "Now that I think of it..." Ennard began. "I could even say I cared about you, a lot." I blushed. A warm sensation spread all through my metal joints, sending the original coldness of the wires and plates taken over with the heat from this- this feeling! "Y-you cared about me?" I stuttered. "I-" he started to get flustered himself. "I mean w-we were g-g-great friends and- and all." I could feel that I was suppose to be here.  With Ennard. I was starting to remember.

I remembered too much. Too much. The thoughts were spinning through my head like a top. I remembered Baby hurting Ennard with Foxy and Freddy. And- Ennard's body just lying on the ground, dismantled and broken and-

"The key..." I muttered softly, regaining my train of thought. "What?" Ennard replied, confused as heck. "You gave me the key to this door before... But where is it?" 
I started looking all over my body in all of my tiny compartments. Under my arm? No. In my chest? Not there either. Under my tut- wait never mind that's too perverted. Except it was in my "special" compartment where my thigh attaches to my- umm... Let's just say "bottom half of my torso piece". I grabbed the key and turned it into the lock. Password necessary. The automated voice boomed over the quiet gallery. "It needs another passcode?" I said, confuzzled. "Why would you need a key and a password anyway?" Ennard questioned. "So I can open this door to see you!" I quickly responded as I frantically pressed numbers on the keypad. "W-why?" He said nervously. "I," I became my calm, mature self. "I just want to see you... In person!" I continued typing numbers onto the keypad. Soon I felt a presence. "1983," a voice said. It made me jump so high my head hit the ceiling. I turn around to find Funtime Foxy. "What? What did you say?" I questioned (since he scared her she didn't really listen to what was said:) "1983; the password?" They said . I typed in "1983" into the keypad and it worked! Access granted. The auto voice said. I quickly turned around and said thank you to foxy. "No problem."

I opened the door to find a tall (really tall) animatronic standing in front of the door. He was all wires except for the mask and the hat. His legs and arm were torn and he had one eye dangling on the side of his head.

"Ennard?" I said, my animatronic eyes tearing up for some reason. My first instinct was to run up and hug him. Which I did. He blushed, so did I. I took him a while to process what was going on. He hugged back, not letting go as the memories flooded back to her.

Funtime foxy TOTALLY isn't shipping the two weirdos (Ennard and Ballora)... Aren't they(Foxy)? 

Funtime foxy: TIME TO BUILD A SHIPPING SHRINE!!!
Ballora: Foxy no
Funtime Foxy: FOXY YES!!

(((Luv you all! ~Cat)))