Ennard x Ballora Part 5

Ballora's POV

           I went into Funtime Foxy's gallery only to find them guarding the door, Ennard's door. I ran up fast up to them. "You can't talk to Ennard anymore," they said strictly prohibiting me from continuing. "You have no right to keep me away from Ennard- wait," They looked at me as I paused. "How do you know Ennard's name?" His answer came shortly after. They smiled, "You talk about him in your sleep," Sh*t. I blushed madly as I try to deny them. "N-No! I d-don't talk in my sleep! You, you liar!" They stepped away from the door, laughing.  Quickly, I pushed them away from the door and began pounding on it. 

      "Ennard?! Ennard! Can you hear me?" I heard a crash from the other side and a... a... laugh? But it didn't sound like Ennard's laugh. It sounded like Baby's. Baby was over there laughing at him, discriminating him, hurting him. I began pounding on the door. Kicking and punching with all my might, but the door didn't make a dent. Then I remembered. The key. The key that Ennard gave me only a week before. I pulled it out from my extra compartment and stuck it into the key lock. 

Nothing happened.

 Foxy murmured something while gaining conscience. "19...80....3..." Their voice was quiet and barely audible. "What did you say?" I questioned.  "The k-keypad... 19....83..." I then saw a keypad slightly above the key hole. I put in "1983" and turned the key. Access granted. I pushed the heavy door open and rushed inside.

When I rushed inside, I saw baby ripping wires of a damaged endoskeleton of an animatronic still working without skin. Ennard