Ennard x Ballora pt 2

Chapter 2; Ballora's POV

It has been a week since I met "Ennard", and only Foxy is suspicious. Not Freddy, and not Baby. Baby probably thinks I'm just taking care of my Minireenas while instead I'm talking to Ennard. Baby controls us. If we weren't following her rules, she would torture us over and over again, until we are almost insane. She doesn't care about the animatronic lives of her "peasants", but of only for herself. And that's what I talk to Ennard about.

Foxy came up to me one day. I was in my own gallery, which he barely came into. "Why do you keep coming into my gallery?" He said rudely to me while I was taking care of my Minireenas. "Why does it matter? We can go into each others galleries whenever we want." I said back, walking away. 

He grabbed me by the arm as I ignored him. " You are going to tell me or I swear to god I will tell Baby you're being sneaky." I paused. If Baby knew, I wouldn't hear the end of it. She would find out about Ennard, only god would know what she'd do to me. I took my hand back and said calmly, "Baby wouldn't care about my endeavors. She would say the same exact thing I said." He gasped frustrated. He walked away without saying a word. I knew, I had to keep Ennard a secret.

When my Minireenas aren't active (which is most of the day ), I talk to Ennard. When I'm suppose to be watching the guard, I'm talking to Ennard. Baby does't care at all, she just cares if the guard gets through enough mental torture like the rest of us. 

"I'm not really suppose to be here..." I told him one night. "Baby want's me to do my 'job' like the rest of us." He didn't answer. "Ennard?" I called out. "Are you still there?" Not a word. Something was slid under the door ,but what was it? The dark room made it hard to see the thing plus my animatronic slits for eyes didn't help either. Than I felt it. Steel? Iron? Some sort of metal. It was round at the top, it had something like a flower stem attached to it, and a small part of it was sticking out. A key. 

"It's... a key? F-for what?" I asked. At first there was silence, then he spoke. "For this door..." Ennard said fast. "Whenever you want to see me, for what I really am, for what I'm for, for your curiosity..." He paused. Something felt different about him. He didn't seemed eager to talk. His voice was shaky. It seem as if he was in trouble or something was wrong. Than I heard a sniffle, and than a cry, and finally a full out sob. "Ennard?" I called out. "Is everything okay? Do you want to talk about anything?" "I just..." he said as he cried, "When ever you want to see me, as who I am, when ever that is, don't run away..." His voice faded. I heard him get up and walk farther and farther away from the door. I was left speechless.

The only thing I could say was nothing. Except for one thing. "I know what you're going through..."