Part 13: N.O.

((I am actually determined to write to day... Yay))

Ennard's POV.

When Ballora came to speak to me, she seemed a little... antsy. Yet she seemed to be holding something back. "So how was your day Ballora?" I said as she stumbled upon to the door. "Fine, Freddy found a rat's nest in the control room so we have to get them out. Despite being tough Freddy is actually really scared of rats." I chuckled.  "What's so funny?" "Nothing I just thought of something that made me laugh." Actually, I was laughing at the fact that Funtime Freddy is scared of rats. Imagining him jumping back, letting out a girly scream as one ran across the floor. Ah, I would pay good money to see something like that. "So what about you?" Ballora spoke in her soft, calming voice as usual.

 "Nothing really, just nothing." 

"Well, I got to ask you something." 

"What is it?"

"Are you..." Ballora took a deep breath, even though animatronics don't breathe. "Okay with Baby coming to one of our visits?" She quickly. Like she didn't want to say it in general. I did not want to answer. After all Baby did to me? The pain That she caused? No. No.NO! 

"Do you REALLY want her to come to our visits? To what, strike up a nice conversation? Forget all she did to me?" My deep robotic voice boomed through the halls on my side and the auditorium on the other. "Why would you even trust her!" 

"Because she regretted doing that to you!" Ballora tried to calm me down but I couldn't.

"Did she? Did she really?"

"Yes, Ennard, she did! Why won't you understand that or believe me!" 

"I do beilieve you I just don't trust her!"

"Well MAYBE she should come to one of our visits so MAYBE you can get to know her better and MAYBE learn to trust her!" She got up and began to storm away. 

"W-wait Ballora! Come back!"

She stopped.

"She is coming whether you like it or not." Her voice was stern and threatening, unlike the calm voice from before. "And you are going to get to know her the way I do..."

She continued on her way, her metal feet clanging on the hard ground as she walked, farther and farther from me.

"But I already do..."