Ennard x Ballora pt 15...

((M/A: Fish jesus I haven't written this book in a while so why not do it now?))

Ballora's POV

"Well Freddy was useless," Baby said, crossing her arms. "Got any brighter ideas?" She looked at me. I shrugged. "Of course you don't know." She sighs. "And I really wanted to truly meet Ennard, without ripping off his legs. And arms. Oh! And his hand out of Freddy's neck which broke his speaker by the way." I tried to avert my eyes away from her. I knew she felt guilty about what she did, but she was also irritated with him. She always seems to have mixed emotions. "Well," I started to say, cutting her off from her rant,"we can always find another way in?"
"What like the vents?"
"M-maybe?"
"Yeah right. Me, a seven plus foot robotic girl and a another robotic girl with a three foot tu-tu is gonna fit in a vent."
I thought for a moment. "Maybe..." I started, smirking a little,"we don't have to."

Me and Baby looked over at Funtime Foxy who was sitting on their stage.
"What? Wait-" they noticed the grins on our faces.

"No no NO! I am NOT going in that vent!" Funtime Foxy sprang up. "But you are the smallest one of us!" Baby tried to fight back.
"You don't know that!" Foxy was getting really agitated right now. "And regardless, the ears, snout, and tail won't fit in those gosh darn things!"

"And what," Baby chuckled. "You want a sticker for that? What are you the big-"
"Don't." Foxy glared at her.
"Bad-" Baby was purposely trying to annoy her.
"Stop it," They white fox was beginning to turn red with rage.
"Wolf?" Baby snickered.

Foxy took a deep breath.
"BOI!" They said at the top of where their lungs should be. "I AM A FOX!"
"OH REEEEEEALLY?!!?" I was just enjoying my time there chuckling at their quarrel.
"THEN WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!!" Baby shouted. Foxy just stared blankly at her. "I hate you."

They walked away.

"WHY IS EVERYONE DOWN HERE SO- So-"

"Stupid?" Said a voice from beyond the door.

Me and Baby just stare at the door then at each other. The. Right back to the door the back at each other. Then we both got so fed up with looking at the door and at each other that we looked at the floor.

Finally. I thought to myself