Part 18

????

Beep Beep

What's that sound?
Beep Beep!

It seems to be getting closer. I got up and opened the door to the gallery. I look around through the deep dark room. Nothing.
Beep! Beep!
There it goes again! That sound that I'm curious to find!

I walk through the gallery towards the sound, my metallic feet clanging with every step.

The sound only got louder as I moved closer. Then it stopped. I was in the middle of the gallery.
I looked around the room to see but there was nothing. Then something grabbed me out from the darkness, wrapped around me, and took me. It picked up my small body with ease. As I looked at it I only saw it's eyes. Deep, dark, and soulless.

Ennard's POV

I wake up with a start. Feeling scared and frightened. Was that a bad dream? A nightmare as presumed? But it felt so real! Moments after I heard a knock on the door. "Ennard?" The sweet melody of a voice spoke through the door. "Are you up." "Yeah, I'll be over in a minute." I said stumbling to get up. I waltz over to the door and sit down. "I have some guest today!" Ballora said. More guest? Yesterday was Baby now more?
"My Minireenas wanted to meet you! Not that it would be in person but by voice." "I wanna see his face!" One shouted. "Me too!" "Me three!" Their voices all overlapped. "If you actually want to see him," Ballora began," it has to be up to him." "Please Mr. Ennard!" They all say. "Fine but I'll be a moment." I went to get the key out of the filing cabinet. I realized this was the first time in a while I would see Ballora face to face since she gave me back the key. When she hugged me. When I started... having feelings.

I got to the door and slid my hand under and Ballora grabbed my hand and the key. I shuddered. My boney wired nob with fingers felt weird entangled with her hard metal and beautifully structured hand. I blush. Stop this! I tell myself. What is wrong with you! The key clangs and the keypad buzzes. Soon the door opens and I get up and as I step out, I'm welcomed by the screams of tiny animatronic children.

((I won't be active as much being so I have a serious project due next week but I might (might) upload a next or special chapter on Valentines Day! But if I don't get the chance, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!))

((Edit: who do you think was taken? And by whom? And where? Comment your predictions and don't forget to rely on the information given!!))