10.) aaron dallas

joe

After Ruby's last dream about her ex, Aaron, she's been attached at my hip. I don't mind. I mean, I love having her around, but it's just a bit strange. She never retreats to her room anymore, and we stay up really late, usually in my room, with her on my bed drawing, and I'm usually editing or playing guitar.

Ruby's currently in her room, though, talking to Regina on the phone. Regina's birthday is coming up soon, and they are trying to figure how they are going to spend her birthday together. Regina won't fly, and Ruby is scared to go back because she's scared she is going to get homesick.

I grab my small vlogging camera from the kitchen counter and turn it on. I haven't vlogged in almost a month, and even though the only thing sort of interesting that's happening today is Caspar returning home, I decide to vlog about it anyways. Ruby still hasn't been on my channel either, but now that she's okay with it, I think it's about time.

"Hey, guys." I smile at the camera. "Now, I know I haven't vlogged in awhile. I've been very busy, you know, with Caspar and I moving back in together, and I've been trying to film more gaming videos for you guys. I've also got a little surprise for-" I'm interrupted by a loud sound coming from downstairs. "I have to go check on the surprise now."

I walk down the stairs quickly and cross over into Ruby's room. The camera is still turned to face me, and once I see that Ruby's okay, I turn it around on the raven-haired girl as she stands by her bed holding her phone. "This is your surprise, guys." I say, gesturing to Ruby.

"I'm a surprise?" She raised her eyebrow. "I thought you had already talked about me? When I went and terrorized you last time you were filming."

"No. I cut it all out." I answer. "But, this is Ruby, everyone. She's been staying with Caspar and I for - how long? Like, a few weeks?"

"A little bit over two weeks." She responds, looking over her phone.

"What was that noise?" I ask her, hoping that she isn't going to say it was her phone.

"I threw my phone against the wall." She explains, waving it off as if it's nothing.

"Anger management, perhaps?" I suggest, jokingly. She gives me a death glare and frowns. "Aw, c'mere, babe." I reach an arm out to her, and she walks toward me.

"No. No. I don't want your love." She protests while trying not to smile. She pushes past me, continuing to shake her head. "Go away, Sugg." She says when I wrap my arm around her waist.

"Love me, Ruby." I say, trying to grab her again as she begins up the stairs, laughing. "Come here!"

"You don't own me. God, give me some air!" Her voice gets louder the closer I get behind her. She's still laughing loudly which makes me laugh. When she laughs hard enough, she snorts, and even though I know she hates it, I think it's cute.

"Let me love you, you little shit!" I call after her once we are up the stairs. Chasing her across the empty floor of our flat, I'm finally able to pick her up from around the waist. I grip my camera in my hand by her side as she tries to wiggle away. She's still laughing really loud into my ear as I kiss her cheek repeatedly. I carry her over to the couch, where I fall on to it on my back, still holding on to her.

She pulls the camera from my hand and holds it up to look at it. It's been recording the entire time, and it still currently is. Ruby holds it up to show me. "You'll have to cut that out, right?" She asks.

stars || Joe Suggजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें