.Prologue.

***

.Harry.
The mobile on the bedside table was ringing loudly and I jumped at the vibrating sound of the device moving against the thick glass.

My eyes were heavy with sleep and I was groaning in annoyance at whoever decided to disturb my so pleasant dream. I looked at it hesitantly, my heart jumping, that little voice in my head saying it's never a good thing to get a call in the middle of the night, unless it was someone from a different time zone.

I smiled groggily as I pictured someone from back home, and gently took the mobile in my left hand, scrolling my finger to take the call, not bothering to open my eyes fully, and placing it gently against my ear.

"Hello." My voice was deep with sleep, I couldn't help it. I heard nothing but noise on the other side of the line. "Hello?"

"Are you sleeping, angel?"

Angel?

No, that wasn't mum.

I rubbed my eyes and squinted against the light of the phone, trying to focus on the number calling, but my eyes were hurting from the sudden light.

"Who's this?" I asked frowning, trying to place the voice but not remembering anyone with that tone of voice.

Nothing.

"Who is this?" I asked again, firmer this time, my eyes already getting used to the glowing screen, my heart warning me in alarm at the weird message from whoever was calling.

Silence meets me.

"I think you may have dialed my number in accident." I mumbled ready to touch the red circle to end this midnight intruder.

"I have this number just right, Harry."

I felt myself gasping in surprise or annoyance, already dreading picking up the call.

"Who are you? Do I even know you?"

A vibrant chuckle responded me.
"I'm..." There was a click and some shuffle sounds on the line again, "You can call me a fan, I guess."

"A fan?" I asked back, already wondering how on earth they've got my number, my guard visibly relaxing, thinking that is just a fan. Maybe this person wanted to say that they had found my info, and had a chat with me, post it on twitter or something.

"A very dedicated fan."

"Alright, you know what, this isn't a nice time to call, so I'm just going to..."

"Don't you dare hang up on me." The voice was thicker than before, like it belonged to someone else. I felt a quick chill covering my skin and I didn't even let this person continue, I cancelled the call and threw the thing away from me, snuggling deeper inside the thick covers.

I hated when my privacy was corrupted, this was not the first time happening, and it certainly wasn't going to be the last. I was going to need a new phone for sure.

A couple of new vibrations were announcing a call after another, and I decided to ignore the unknown number, trying to get a peaceful position on the bed, but the sound was once again getting on my nerves. I seized the phone from the bedside table, staring at the lighting up on the screen.

The voice was still fresh on my mind, the deep echo taking me by surprise and scaring me deep into my bones. I almost dropped the stupid thing, but then my hand tightened, determined to handle this bullshit.

Damn this person.
I moved my fingers to block the number from my contacts, placing my password and looking through the main screen, when a sudden message froze me on my spot.

Sleep tight angel, I'll be watching you, and I'm never leaving.

Worry makes my throat tighten.
I'm doing everything I can not to throw the phone across the room.
Pushing myself up, I sit with my legs hanging over the bed and feel the sleep leave my body completely.
Fucking creeper.