Chapter 40. Everywhere.

.Natalia.

I didn't know how it happened. One moment we were sharing a blanket and kissing, the next I was on his lap straddling him, my mouth exploring his strong jaw, his neck, the column of his throat and the small part of chest hair on his body, right where his cross necklace usually likes to hide. He gave a soft moan of approval, his hands sliding beneath the waistband of my stupid clothes to smooth over the bare skin of my bottom, squeezing me gently to him.

Our chests matched and my shirt burned with the itch of taking everything off, a yearning that was reciprocated with the way Harry's nostrils flared a little every time he breathed in, his grip strongly keeping me close. He teased me, taking his time, letting the anticipation of the moment build. Slowly, pushing a little away from me lifting his hips up, he began working his sweatpants down, only for me to find out he was not wearing anything underneath.
My thighs trembled from that sight alone.
Reaching out, I wrapped my fingers around his cock, looking into his handsome yet tense face and started stroking slowly, taking my time, knowing that I would want to relive this moment forever. My heart stuttered, as hips started moving with my hand. He felt warm and I felt another rush between my legs as my hand wrapped tight and I pressed even closer, aiming with more hope than certainty and, luckily, my teeth also succeeded in nipping his lip, branding him only for a night.

We were a mess of hands groping, breaths shaking, lips colliding and words failing; a quaky gasp slipped past my lips when I felt his sure hands and labored breathing adding a new layer to the buzz of the moment. After doubts and socks disappeared and taking care of protection, his hands wrapped around my thighs, lifting them up a bit and helping me take my sweatpants by sliding them off my legs, my underwear following close by.

He looked at me and I looked back, green eyes darkening with the small source of light from his bedside lamp and the sheen of sweat highlighting the glow of his skin making it impossible for me to look anywhere else.
I couldn't even dare to try.
So watching him undress was like nothing I'd ever imagined, every surface of the skin that he revealed made me more desperate to have his touch back against my skin and my brain turning everything into a permanent memory.

Harry tried to deepen one last kiss, but I dropped my body back onto the mattress and continued my latest favorite hobby; stare at him and only him.

He came down to me with hands searching everywhere, his mouth exploring, and his eyes wickedly shinning with something I couldn't quite understand. "First things first." Harry said as he pulled my shirt up over my head, carefully removing and bundling it against my right hand, in a funny attempt to cover it up for danger. I felt like laughing and my heart clenched at the sweet gesture. So that's what it was. I rolled my eyes and smiled, wanting to cry out as foreign feelings washed over me.

Our eyes met through the pounding, racing, and heavy breathing. Our mouths melded together eagerly, tongues seeking and brushing. He was huge between my thighs and I used every bit of mobility I had to grind into him while kissing him past the point where I needed to draw breath.

The bed dipped under his weight as he nestled himself near me, pulling me further against him—the softest warm skin against mine, comfort delivered and the smell of his freshly shampooed hair—making my heart flutter and stop, and my eyes shutting from the world. A gasp left my lips as he pushed into me, fingers opening my thighs a little higher and sinking inch by inch into a soul-leaving-body experience. Feeling every edge of it along with a quiet pant against my neck, he gave his first thrust that matched the flare of excitement rushing down my spine and all the way to my legs. Slowly and firmly Harry kept going in a sweet rythm—head bent over mine, one hand cupping my bare ass while the other one was lifting my thigh with each movement—a pace built with the strenght of his hips thrusting on his own made up game and my stare dropped to his chest, breathing hard at how my breasts brushed him with each motion.