Chapter IV

Jorge pov

I walk away from Tini's house. How could I be such a dumbass, I should never have kissed Stephie, but now it's too late..

I decide to go home, but when I arrive there is a lot of paparazzi. I want to turn around, but they already saw me.

They come my way and start asking a lot of questions. "Are you and Stephie going to get married?" "What about Tini?" "Why did you come back without Stephie?" But all I can say is: "No comment"

I just walk trough them to my house. I don't really care about what they may think about me and Stephie and Tini.

When I open the door I see Stephie sitting in the living room. "Stephie? What are you doing here?" "I live here", she simply says.

"What do you mean?" I look confused at her. "I moved in, ofcourse. I want to be with you every second of the day"

"I love you even though you left me alone in Spain. But don't worry, I forgive you. Just promise me you'll never leave me again", she says while she comes closer to me.

"But..", I don't get the chance to talk. She pushes her lips on mine. I want to pull back, but I can't because her hands are around my neck and I can't escape.

I don't want to hurt her, but I have to push her away otherwise she keeps kissing me. "Auw", she yells.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you but..", she cuts me of with a little kiss on my lips. "It's okay, babe. I know you didn't mean to hurt me", she says.

What the hell is wrong with that chik?!

Tini pov

I wake up in a bed that isn't mine. Where the hell am I? Why does my head hurt so much?

I look around in the room but don't recognize it untill Pepe walks in. "Goodmorning beauty", he says holding a plate with some food on it.

"Morning", I say still confused about how the hell I came here. He comes closer and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

Now I can see he's not wearing a shirt and it's damn hot! Not as hot as Jorge's sixpack bu- ow damn now I'm thinking of that jerk again. Stay focused Martina!

"Sooo, Pepe, what exactly happened last night?", I ask confused. He starts to laugh.

"You don't remember?" "Uhm, not really.. otherwise I wouldn't ask you..", I say.

"Well, than I guess you fell really hard", he says but I only look at him more confused.

"Remember when we were eating ice cream while watching Netflix and stuff?" I slowly nod.

"Well.. you fell asleep kind of on top of me.. but I wanted to go home so I had to lift you up from me"

"but accidentally I woke you up. Well, actually you were not 100% awake, because when I stood up, you stood up too but fell down again and hit the table with your head" he says.

I rub my head and immediatly feel the headache again.

"Your head was hurt and I couldn't find bandage or something at your house, so I took you to my place and took care of your head"

"Aww, that's sweet", I say. "C'mon every good friend would do that", he says shyly. "Thank you", I say. "Anything for you", he says smiling.

Jorge pov

I wake up with a body on top of me. I try to move my body away from hers but that's pretty hard since she is holding my shirt.

"Goodmorning, my love", she says with her eyes still closed. "Trying to escape?" "No, I.. I just wanted to.. make some breakfast!"

"Awww that's so sweet of you!", she says giving me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Yeah..", I just say.

I wish it was Tini saying that.. ow God I miss her. Last night I tried to call her a hundred times but no answer..

I wonder if she would even think of me with that Pepe around. Probably she's just having fun with him.

Maybe I should just give up on her and forget her...

I won't give up on us! Okay I'm sorry I just had to think about that song when I wrote the last sentence hahaha lol. Chapters getting longer and I hope also better...

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista