Chapter XVII

Tini pov

"Wha-what do you mean?" "Tini, I want you and I don't care about anyone else"

"Jorge, no, we can't do this", I whisper, but he doesn't listen to me and starts to place kisses in my neck. Shivers spread all through my body.

"What abou-", I have to stop because I can't suppress a groan. "Ste-stephie? Pep-pe?"

He stops and looks into my eyes for a while. He moves his face closer to mine still keeping our eyes locked.

I can feel his warm breath on my cheek. His hands go from my waist to my back, to my face and my neck, his hands are everywhere.

In his eyes I see the desire for my lips. Our noses touch for a second, now there's no space left between us.

I want to taste every little piece of him, I want to feel every inch of him. I want him. I want him so badly.

I close my eyes and a second later I feel the lips I missed so much. My hands go to his hair and the kiss gets wilder.

His tongue asks for permission wich I gladly give him. Jorge pushes me against the door of my dressing room and lifts me.

I wrap my legs around his waist as Jorge carries me in my dressing room without breaking the kiss.

He puts me on the table and finally gives me the chance to breath. Immediatly he pushes his lips back on mine and continues the passionate kiss.

"I want you, Tini. I want you now", Jorge whispers against my lips. "Then take me", I say and push my lips on his again.

I pull out his shirt and he does the same. Our clothes fly through the room. I let my hands slide over his sixpack.

He's only in his pants and I'm only wearing my underwear. Gently he caresses my back. Giving me shivers.

Then he starts to place kisses all over my body. He looks at my knickers and then looks up at me.

"Euhm, are you sure about this?", he asks carefully. I nod.

Jorge sees I'm doubting and stands up, but I pull him back on top of me. "I'm not sure about this at all"

"But I'm sure about my feelings. You're the one that I want since the very first day I met you"

"I know that it's wrong, but I can't stop my feelings, they are too strong" He smiles and gives me a little kiss.

"I want you too Tini. Not only today, but forever" He lays down next to me on the table. Pretty uncomfortable, but with Jorge everything feels comfortable.

"And euhm what about Stephie? And Pepe?", I ask as he wraps his arms around me. "I don't know", he sights.

"I think we should keep this secret for a while..", he says. "So you won't break up with Stephie?" I look sad at him.

"Remember the last time we revealed we were a couple?" I sight and slowly nod. How could I forget...

"I don't want to lose you again, Tini... I had to miss you for so long. I really don't want to go through all of that again. I just want to be with you"

"I understand, but I also feel guilty, you know?" "Yeah, me too", he says.

"But now, let's just enjoy of our time togheter!", he says giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I smile at him and lie my head on his chest. I know this is wrong, but it feels so right.

And I know this isn't fair to Pepe and Stephie, but it's the only way I can be with Jorge. And to be with him is all I ever wanted.

He's the one and only. Mechi was right. He is my true love and I will love him till the end, even if that seems impossible for the rest of the world.

It's a bit of a short chapter because the last one was really long and I didn't have a lot of inspiration, so sorry if it sucks...

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista