Chapter VII

Jorge pov

We get out of the car and walk into the park. Where I see the person I didn't want to see at all...

Tini's sitting on a bench with Rugge and Cande. She looks so beautiful.

I want to focus on Stephie, but I just can't stop looking at that perfect girl sitting on the bench.

"Something wrong?", Stephie asks. "Euhm, no", I say fast. I take her hand and walk to the picnic place near by the lake.

In the corner of my eye I catch Tini looking at me. She looks so sad, it hurts me to see her like that..

No Jorge! You're with Stephie now! Focus on her!

When we arrive at the picnic blanket, Stephie looks suprised at me. "You did all of this for me?", she asks happy.

"Yes, baby", I answer. "Sit down and enjoy", I say pointing at the food. "Omg, I can't believe it!", she says and hugs me thigt.

"I love you so much", she says and kisses me. I just smile. My smile fades away when I see Tini walking out of the park. I can't see her face but I know she's crying.

She looks at me. I feel shivers all over my body when our eyes make contact. She has tears in her eyes, it makes me so sad to see her like this.

She turns around and starts to run faster. I wish I could go after her, hold her in my arms and comfort her. But I can't...

"Babe? Are you listening to me?" I look up at a confused face. "Euhm, yeah, sure", I say not knowing where the hell she was talking about.

"You seem so.. absent" "I'm sorry, I'm just a little bit tired", I say fake smiling.
"Well, than I guess we have to go to bed early", Stephie says smirking.

I just laugh. I know what she means, but no way I'm going to have sex with her! Not in a million years! I'll save my first time for someone special, like... Tini

"Are you done?", I ask after an hour. "Yeah, it was really nice!", she says smiling. "I'm glad you liked it"

Stephie gives me a hug. "I'm glad you're mine", she whispers in my ear. She's so sweet, how can I not like her?

I mean I like her, but not in the way I'm supposed to like her. You know?
Not in the way I like Tini...

*Timeskip: 2 months later*

Tini pov

"Pepe, I'm home", I scream through the house. "Hi, babe!", he says from the kitchen.

I wrap my arms around his waist and start to place little kisses in his neck.

He can't suppres a groan. "Baby, stop, you know that turns me on", he mumbles.

I laugh. "Is that a bad thing?" "It is when I'm cooking", he says laughing. "Okay, so, what are you cooking?" "You'll see", he says smirking.

Whatever he makes, it will be delicious. Pepe is like the best cook ever!

"I'll set the table, call me when the food is ready" "Sure, my love", Pepe says giving me a little kiss on my cheek.

So many things changed, like Pepe and me. I can't believe we're a couple. I mean I love him, but it all went so fast.

I'm setting the table when my phone rings.

Phone conversation:

M: Hello, with Martina. Who am I talking to?

?: Hello, Martina, it's Steve, the director of Violetta

M: Ow, yeah, how are you?

S: I'm fine, thanks. What I'm actually calling for: I need to tell you something

M: Okay, tell me

S: Yeah, actually I don't want to say it through the phone.. are you free tomorow?

M: Yeah, sure!

S: Okay, can you come to my studio at 11 am?

M: Okay, I'll be there!

S: Perfect! See you tomorow!

M: Bye!

I hang up the phone. What would he have to tell me? Will there be a next season of Violetta? Pfff, I'll see it tomorow.

Jorge pov

"Honey, I'm home!", Stephie screams. "Hi, babe", I say giving her a kiss. "How was your day?", I ask her.

"Fine, yours?" "Fine, I got a call from the director of Violetta...", I say looking down. It reminds me of Tini and I don't want to think about her.

"What did he want?", Stephie asks confused. "I don't know... he said he wanted to tell me something tomorow"

"Well, okay... will, euhm... Tini be there too?", she asks carefully. "I don't know...", I say. I just hope she won't.

Another chapter! Let me know what you think of my story! And maybe vote if you like it!

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista