Chapter XXII

Jorge pov

"Will you marry me?"

She looks at me shocked for a while without saying a word. I frown at her, getting a little bit scared.

Was it too fast? What if she says no? What if she doesn't want to marry me?!

"T-Tini?" Her tears make space for a wide smile as she wraps her arms around me.

"Yes!", she shouts into my arms. I sight in relief and start to smile like crazy.

"SHE SAID YES! SHE SAID YES!!", I start to jump around out of hapinness with Tini in my arms.

I put her down again when we're both out of breath. "You have no idea how happy you're making me", I say carressing her cheek.

"I love you so much, my future husband", She says as I pull her closer to my chest. "I love you to, my future wife"

She presses her lips against mine and we share the most passionate kiss ever. Oh I can't wait to call this girl my wife.

Tini pov

Jorge and I are walking down the beach as he stops me and takes my hands.

"You can't believe how happy I am to know that I will share every moment of the rest of my life with you", he says grabbing my waist.

He takes a step closer and when I'm about to taste his sweet lips, suddenly my phone rings.

He moves away from me. "You should take it, it might be important" I take my phone, but decide not to pick up. Jorge looks strange at me.

"You're more important right now", I say as he smiles and pulls me closer. My lips are about to touch his when my phone rings again.

Annoyed I check who it is. Unknown. Weird... I sight and pick up.

Phone conversation:

T: Hello?

U: Hello, am I talking to Martina Stoessel?

T: Uhm yes...

U: Miss Stoessel, I've got some great news for you!

T: Wait, uhm, I'm sorry but who are you?

U: Oh excuse me, I'm the doctor of your friend Pepe Barosso.

Jorge pov

Tini's eyes widen as she drops her phone. "Sweety, are you okay?", I ask her worried, but she just keep staring at me with wide eyes and dropped jaw.

"Tini? Who was it? Wha-what happened?", I ask getting nervous. I take her by the arms and shake her body a little bit as she finally looks up at me.

"Pepe", she just says getting me totally confused. "What do you mean? I thought Pepe was in the hospital? Is he awake?" She slowly nods as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"Shhh, don't cry, baby! You're way too pretty to cry!", I try to comfort her. With my thumb I wipe her tears away and take her into my arms.

"I want to see him, Jorge", she says coming out of my arms. I sight. Why would she want to see that dude, I mean I could fucking kill him.

"I really want to see him" She looks me straight in the eye, in the way only she can. I sight again. "If that's what you really want" "Yes", she says.

"I come with you", I say fast before she picks up her phone again. "But, Jorge, I nee-" "That was the deal, remember? You could visit him, but I want to be with you", I cut her off.

"I need to talk to him alone", she says with a serious look in her eyes. "No way I'll leave you alone with that asshole", I feel anger boiling up inside of me when I think of him and her togheter.

"Yes, he made a mistake, everyone does, does that make the whole world assholes?", she raises her voice.

"No, but, Martina, he cheated on you! And you think that's normal?! You just go and forgive him like it's nothing?!"

"Who the hell said I was going to forgive him?! I said I wanted to talk to him, guess there's a big difference, smartass!", she rolls her eyes at me.

And before we even realize, we're both yelling at each other like crazy. Her voice filled with anger, just like mine.

"Maybe I'm not that smart, but at least I'm not as blind as you are! I mean he cheated on you all that time and you didn't notice?! That's not that smart either!"

She looks at me with raised eyebrows and upcoming tears in her eyes.

"Yeah", she says after a short silence. "You're right. I'm so stupid to fall for the wrong guys over and over again"

With that words she leaves and I let her go. Too mad to go after her. Too mad to even think of going after her.

But I should have gone after her.

Hellooo my Jortini babiesssss, how are youuu??? Hope you like this chapter and I hope you're still enjoying my book!! Btw I'm very sorry it took so long, but I hope you understand that I had a lot of work for school so... I'm sorry!

Love youuu

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista