Chapter XV

Jorge pov

"Guys?", Alba asks again. "Later", I say, too focused on Tini. She didn't wrote me back because she didn't receive my letters. That makes sense.

Alba closes the door and Tini opens her mouth to say something, but I don't let her. "Tini, you don't have to say anything"

I look at her and know she remembers those words, just like I do. Our first kiss.

"You don't have to say anything", she whispers. And comes closer to my face. I do the same thing. She closes her beautiful eyes, just like me.

I kiss her soft lips and a feeling I never felt before arises in my stomach. I love this girl so much.

I lean in but she pushes me back. "Things changed, Jorge. You can't kiss me like nothing happened"

"The fact that we love each other didn't change" She looks at me in that way only she can and it gives me chills all over my body.

She sights. "My feelings for you were so strong, Jorge.." "Your feelings for me still are strong!"

"I feel it when you look at me, when we're so close. I feel the love and I know you feel it too!"

She won't admit it, but I know I'm right. I just want to hear her say it. I just want her to hold me and never let go again.

I just want her.

Tini pov

"Jorge, stop, please", I beg him. Ofcourse he's right, I love him, but he broke me and I'm with Pepe now.

"Tini, I just want you" He's got a kind of look in his eyes that scares me a bit, but also attrects me. No this can't happen, he has to leave.

"I want you to leave", I sight. He looks dissapointed. "Okay.." He stands up and leaves my room.

I let myself fall down in my pillow. Everything is so confusing.. The boy who broke me, wants me..

And the bad thing is I want him to...

Jorge pov

When I close the door, I hear soft sobs coming from Tini's room. I can't leave her crying. I know she wants me to leave, but I can't.

I enter the room again and see Tini sobbing in her pillow. I come closer and sit down next to her.

I lie my hand on her back and rub it softly. "Shhh", I whisper to calm her down.

She turns her face towards me and the tears roll down her cheeks. Have I done this?

Carefully I wipe her tears and take her in my arms. At first she's a little bit shocked, but then she wraps her tiny arms around my body.

With my hand I stroke her hair. After a while she calms down, but I keep holding her tight, I don't want our embrace to stop.

It seems like she doesn't mind, because she doesn't pull back. She whispers something but I can't hear what.

"I'm so sorry. If you want me to be just a friend, I'll try it! I promise you" "Just, please don't cry", I say when we let go of each other.

"It's okay..", she says looking to the ground. I place my index finger under her chin and lift it.

"I promise it if you swear you're in love with Pepe" "Jorge I-I" But she can't bring out more words.

After a sights she goes on. "It doesn't matter if I am or not. And it doesn't matter if I still love you or not. We can't be togheter"

Her words feel like knifes cutting deep into my body. I see in her eyes it hurts her too.

But still I don't have an answer on my question. Although I know for sure she's not in love with him, I want to hear her say it.

"Just answer my question" She sights again. "I love him" "But you are not ín love with him?"

She doesn't respond, but her eyes tell enough. She's not. I sight in relief and give her a little smile, what makes her blush.

"Let's go back, they'll wonder what we're doing here", I say standing up. "You're right", she says following me.

Tini pov

"Who wants some more pizza?", I ask my friends. "Meee", Mechi, Cande, Lodo and Diego scream. "Yeahh, me too!", Rugge and Clari say.

"Wait, who doesn't want pizza anymore?", I ask laughing. "I'm done", only Nico says.

"Okay, I guess we need to order more pizza then", Samu says laughing. "By the way, where are Facu and Alba?", I ask confused.

Everyone starts to smirk, exept Jorge he also looks confused. "I guess they're having a little private party", Rugge says smirking.

Everyone starts to laugh and I look at Jorge. "I knew it!", he says as everyone looks at him with the 'yeah right'-face.

"So they're togheter or?", I ask still a little bit confused. "I guess", Rugge says. "Awww cute!", I say.

I'm so happy for them, wish I could be happy for myself too...

Hiii guysss, next update soon! I know my story sucks and I'm sorry for it. But still I hope you kinda like it.. Love youu!

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista