Chapter VI

Jorge pov

Ow crap, did I just say Martina instead of Stephie.. "What did you just say?", Stephie asks shocked.

"Tha-that I love you to, sweetie!", I say trying to recover what I just said. "Did you call me Martina Stoessel?", she asks getting angry.

"Euhm, I'm getting a little bit hungry, what about eating something?", I say avoiding her question.

She looks at me with anger in her eyes, but it turns into sadness.

"You're still inlove with her hmm?" I slowly nod, but immediatly I shake my head.

"Stephie, listen to me. You know my feelings for her were so strong.. I couldn't just forget her so easily, but now, my dear, I swear she's out of my head", I say to her, actually lying.

"Really?", she asks insecure.

"Really", I say and place my lips on hers.

I'm preparing everything for my date with Stephie, it will be amazing!

We're driving to the park where I arranged a picnic near by the lake. So we can eat there and watch the sun going down in the lake.

I just fixed the last things for the date. Actually I'm not really nervous. Stephie is sitting in the couch when I come in.

"Ready?", I ask as she nods. I take her hand and we step in the car. "Where are we going, babe?", she asks me.

"You'll see", I answer focused on the road. "Here we are", I say while I park the car near by the park.

We get out of the car and walk into the park. Where I see the person I didn't want to see at all...

Tini pov

"Let's get some air", Cande says when we're drinking some tea. "Good idea", I say.

Rugge stands up and we follow him. "So, what about going to the park?", he asks as we both nod.

"So, Tini, tell us about your new boyfriend", Cande says. What? Is she serious? "New boyfriend?", I ask confused.

"Yeah, Pepe! Why didn't you tell me?" I look at her and then at Rugge who looks at me with his "don't worry I'll fix this"-look.

"So, my love, don't you want a picture with that beautiful... tree", he says pointing at a tree. Really, couldn't he invent anything better?

"Haha, sometimes you're a real weirdo, you know that?", Cande says and walks into the park.

"Thank you", I whisper into Rugge's ear, he gives me a smile.

We walk into the park and sit down on a bench. "It's beautiful here", I say looking at the lake.

"It is", Rugge says. We're just enjoying the view when Cande breaks the silence.

"Hey, isn't that Jorge?" Oh no, not him. I turn around and see him. "Yeah..", I say looking down when I see Stephie walking by his side.

I should be the one holding his hand! I should be the one he loves! I should be his girlfriend...

"Let's say hi!", Cande says. I look at Rugge, who looks back at me. "Euhm, yeah... but I think he's busy so let's just, you know, not disturb him", he says with a guilty look in his eyes. I think he doesn't want to hurt me.

"Okay", Cande says. "I think I should go", I say standing up. "Okay, see you later Tini!", Rugge says giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"We'll call!", Cande says giving me hug. I walk out of the park. I don't want to look at Jorge, but I can't help it.

I watch them hugging thightly and then Stephie kisses him. I feel tears coming up and start to walk faster.

I look after me one more time and for one second he looks back. He has a sad look in his eyes, like he feels sorry for me.

Our eyes make contact for a second and it feels like everything else on earth just fades away.

Then he just turns back to Stephie. I start to run with tears falling down on my face.

I go straight to my room and lock myself. My tears flow down like a waterfall and I can't stop it.

When I think about him... about all the stupid, little things and the memories I never can escape... My hearts breaks.

How can he say he loves me and then kiss her? How can he say he cares about me and then hurt me like this...

Hi guyss, I know this chapter sucks so I'm sorryy... Tomorow another (Better (I hope)) chapterrr!

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista