Chapter XIX

Tini pov

"What?!" Jorges eyes get big. "Do you mean you are... pregnant?", he asks shocked. "No!", I say quickly.

"Wait... but if you're not pregnant and he's going to be a father, you mean that he..." I slowly nod.

He stands up. "Fucking asshole! I will kill him, oh, I will kill him!", he says clenching his fists.

"Calm down, Jorge, you're not going to do anything! We did the same thing remember" He sights and takes my hands.

"Martina, he has no right to hurt you like this" "Neither did you!" Immediatly he lets go of my hands and the guilt in his eyes appears.

"You're right... I don't deserve you...", he sights. "Jorge I'm sorry, I didn't mea-" "I get it", he says cutting me off.

"I guess, we should better stop this", he sights pointing at us. "What? Are you serious?", I ask shocked. Is he breaking up with me?

"Tini, look, I love you, but I don't want to hurt you again" "If you'd really love me, you'd fight for me" With that words I leave his house.

I start walking away when I finally realize what just happened... I lost him. Again.

The sky gets darker, just like my soul. I'm so mad at him, but at the same time all I want is to feel his soft lips against mine.

"Tini, Tini wait!", I turn around to face him. My teary eyes look into his. Suddenly I feel raindrops falling down on my face.

"Don't leave, please", he begs. "Why not? Isn't that what you wanted?!", I shout at him.

The rain crashes down over his head, but I can still see his tears. "Tini, please" He comes closer and closer.

Gently he caresses my cheek with the back of his hand, wiping my tears away. Not like it matters since my face is wet from the heavy rain.

"Stay", he whispers as he leans in. I can't stop myself and push my lips on his.

A magical feeling arises in my stomach and spreads to every inch of my body.

The kiss gets wilder as one of my hands goes through his hair and the other rests in his neck.

I feel it stops raining and we pull back. "Never let me go again", I whisper as we're still very close to each other.

"I won't, I promise"

*Timeskip: 2 weeks later*

Jorge pov

"Jorgee! Stop i-it!", Tini shouts through her laughter. "Naah, I kinda like this", I laugh as I keep on tickling her.

She tries to slap me with her tiny arms, but it only makes me laugh harder. "Wauw, you've worked out?"

She tries to look as mad as she can. "Not. Funny" "Not my fault that you're not strong, baby", I laugh as she starts to slap me again.

She ends up lying on top of me with her hands resting on my chest. "I love you", I smile.

"I love you to" "But never call me weak again", she adds. "I can't promise you that", I smirk.

She rolls her eyes at me and let her head fall down on my chest. I wrap my arms around her body and stroke her hair with my fingers.

"You know, I was thinking... Maybe I should visit Pepe some time...", Tini says breaking the silence.

"What? Why?" "I'm just worried, you know" "No, I don't really get it", I say confused. "I just care about him..."

"Really? Even after all what he did to you?" She looks up at me and I already know what she means...

"I'm sorry", I say. "If you really want to visit him, you should do that", I sight as I feel her arms hugging me.

"You're the best" "But only on one condition, I want to go with you" "Sure", she smiles and put her head on my chest again.

Tini pov

I feel Jorges soft lips kissing mine and open my eyes slowly to look into his.

"Goodmornig, gorgeous", he smiles at me. He's holding a plate with a lot of food on it.

"Is that for me?", I ask suprised pointing at the plate. "No, it's for my grandmother", he says sarcasticly.

"Ofcourse it's for you, silly", he adds laughing. "Aww, that's so sweet" I give him a kiss as he lays down next to me.

"Let's get ready to go to the set", Jorge says after breakfast. "You're right" When we're dressed, we jump in the car and drive to the set.

Today is the first day of filming for the movie. I'm nervous, but also very excited.

"Euhm Tini", Jorge says breaking the silence. "Yes?" "You think they will notice we're togheter?", he asks as I lay my hand on his.

"I don't know, but if they notice, I don't care. Even if they forbid our love, I won't let you go, Jorge. Not again" He looks at me and shows me one of his cute smiles.

"And I won't let you go, Tini. Never ever ever again"

Hiiii sweetiesss, hope you like my new chapter!! Love y'all!!

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista