Chapter XI

Jorge pov

I slowly open my eyes, but immediatly close them again. "Auwtch", I groan from the bright light shining in my eyes.

"It's your own fault", I hear a voice scream. "Auwww, not so loud", I say grabbing my head.

I look up and see Stephie laughing. "What's so funny?" "Your face", she says laughing.

"Can I get some water?", I ask with my eyes half closed. "Get it yourself", she says pointing at the fridge.

Seriously? I stand up and take a glass of water and an aspirin. My head hurts so much.

She comes to me and her smile turns into a serious face. "We need to talk about last night"

"Later", I say walking back to the couch. She sights and walks away. I don't know where she's going, but I don't care either.

I lie down in the couch and close my eyes again. I slowly fall asleep.

Tini pov

He comes closer without saying a single word. I want to place my hand in his neck, but it seems impossible.

I don't know what it is, but our faces our so close, but at the same time so far away.

I see him, but I can't feel him. I want him, but I can't get him.

There's no space left between us, but still I don't feel his breath or his touch. We're just standing there.

I try to touch him, but whenever I do he dissapears for a second, like he becomes invisible whenever I touch him.

I keep trying and trying, but I can't see him anymore. "Jorge!" "Jorge!", I start to scream and far away I hear him screaming my name.

"Tini!" "Tini! Wake up!" I open my eyes and see Pepe next to our bed. I'm sweating and breathing heavily.

"What, what happened?", I ask confused. "You had a nightmare", Pepe says worried.

So it was just a bad dream.. I see him, but I can't feel him. I want him, but I can't get him, it's impossible...

*Timeskip: 1 week later*

Jorge pov

I wake up in the couch. Again. Stephie and I had a fight last night. Again. It's not going well between us these days.

And today it won't get better. I have an interview with Tini. And she's the reason of our fights, so...

I just hope things won't be too awkward between Tini and me after that last time.

I still remember every moment of that day even though I was drunk. I could never forget any moment with Tini.

I get ready to leave when Stephie stops me. "Jorge, we really need to talk" Waw what a good timing.

"Later, I really need to go, otherwise I'll be late" "So she's more important to you?", she asks getting angry.

Ow god not again. "This isn't about her, Stephie. This is about my job! You want me to get fired?", I ask raising my eyebrows.

"No..", she says. "Well, than let me go" She sights. "Okay, but we'll talk tonight!" "Sure", I say not caring.

I leave the house and get in my car. I check myself in the little mirror, I'm so nervous. Not for the interview, but to see Tini again...

Tini pov

Today I have an interview with Jorge. It will be weird to see him again after that last time...

I just hope things won't be too awkward, especially after that dreams I had about him.

"In 5 minutes in the studio, Martina!", I hear someone scream. I check myself one last time in the mirror.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful", a soft voice says, I would recognize it out of a thousand voices.

"Jorge", I say a little bit suprised and I turn around, kind of bumping into him. Now we're standing very close to each other.

It reminds me of the last time I saw him and take a step back.

"Wha-what are you doing here?", I ask stuttering. "The same thing as you, I guess"

"No I mean, what are you doing in my dressing room", I ask rubbing my neck of awkwardness.

"The interview starts in 3 minutes, I had to make sure you came in time, so let's go!", he says and takes my hand.

We walk to the studio and the interviewer is already waiting for us. Quick I let go of Jorge's hand.

"Hello, Jorge and Martina, welcome!", the interviewer says and we take a seat.

He asks Jorge and me a fiew questions about "Violetta" and stuff, nothing special untill that one question.

"Martina, your characters first kiss was with Leon, but what about your real first kiss?" I freeze and look at Jorge, my thoughts wander to that day...

Another chapterr! Hope you enjoy reading this story! Btw excuse me for my bad English sometimes...

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista