Chapter XXI

*Timeskip: 2 months later*

Jorge pov

"Are you ready?", I ask Tini when she's in the bathroom, preparing for our date. "Almost", she says.

Tonight is going to be so special and I'm so nervous, but at the same time I can't wait.

After another five minutes, she opens the door and my beautiful girl appears. She looks so wonderful.

"Wow", I say as my jaw drops. "Do you like it?", she asks insecure. "No", I say as she looks down "Ow", she says.

"Well, I'll cha-" "I love it!", I cut her off making her blush. "Thank you, Jorge! You don't look bad either", she chuckles and I take her hand.

"So where are you taking me?", she asks me as we get in the car. "Suprise", I smirk as she rolls her eyes but smiles.

"Bind this before your eyes", I say giving her a scarf. "Euhm, okay" She looks weird at me. "You kinda creep me out", she says as she binds it before her eyes.

"Perfect", I smirk.

Tini pov

After a while, the car stops and I hear Jorge getting out so I want to pull of that scarf, but Jorge stops me.

"Not yet", he says while he gets me out of the car and lifts me. "Jorge?", I ask confused. But he only makes a 'shhh' sound.

He carries me in bridestyle to a place I can't see yet. The wind is blowing hard through my hair. And I think I hear seagulls...

Wait... are we at the beach? "You can see", he whispers in my ear while putting me back on my feet.

I remove the scarf and see a blanket with a lot of food and a guitar in front of me.

A wide smile appears on my face as I look at Jorge. We're indeed at the beach, just like our very first date.

"Do you remember?", he asks me as I pull him into a long hug. "Ofcourse! I could never forget!", I almost shout out of happiness.

"Let's eat", he smiles.

"Sure"

After we ate, Jorge takes his guitar and starts to play. He starts to sing and immediatly I melt.

On the night streetlights are gone
I'll be the sun so your dreams can run
Light your heart yeah, light your heart up

When the waves go take you out
I'll be the sound that drowns the crowd
When you get yeah, when you get down
We're gonna sing sing sing

We got this fire in us that runs deeper than blood
So if you ever doubt, you should know by now

He stops and winks at me before he goes on with his beautiful song.

Whatever stars you're looking at tonight
On top of the world or alone inside
I'll always be there for you

Whatever place no matter where you are
Even when life tries to take your spark
Nothing I wouldn't do to light your heart

For you... for you
I'll light your heart
For you... for you
I'll light your heart

He plays the last chord and then looks at me with a nervous smile playing on his lips.

A little frown appears on my face as he puts the guitar away and then goes down on one knee.

"Omg!", I let out as I cover my mouth with my hands. He takes my hands and looks me deep in the eye.

"Tini, we know each other already for four years and for all these years my heart always said the same"

A little tear rolls down from my cheek as he goes on.

"From the moment I saw you standing there, you were so pretty and sweet and fragile"

I smile at the memory and so does he.

"I knew since that very first moment I looked into those beautiful eyes of you, I would always want to protect you and love you till we're both grey and old"

I wipe another tear away as he clears his throat and takes a little box out of his pocket. He opens it and a beautiful diamond ring appears.

"So Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera, will you make me the happiest man on earth?"

He takes a deep breath.

"Will you marry me?"

To be continued...

Btw love y'all xxx

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista