Chapter XX

Tini pov

We arrive at the set for the movie as Mechi comes running towards me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Hi girl! I missed you!", she says. "I missed you to, Mechi!" "I heard it from Pepe, are you okay?!", she asks worried.

"Yeah, I'm allright", I smile looking at Jorge who's already staring at me. Mechi notices what's going on and gives me a little punch.

"What's up with Jorge?", she smirks. I try to hide my smile as he winks at me, but it's like Mechi can read it in my eyes.

"Omg!!", she squeales. "You're togheter!!" "Mechi! Shh!", I calm her down. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Nobody can know this, okay?" "But Tini, I'm your bestfriend, you can trust me!" "I know, I know", I sight.

"But omg I'm so happy for you!!", she squeales again what makes me laugh. "Tini, the director asks for you", Clari interrupts us as Mechi and I try to look as serious as we can.

"Sure, I'm coming" I walk towards the director as I feel two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

I turn around to face him. "Jorge! We can't do this! Imagine someone would see us like this!"

"Relax babe, I just wanted to wish you goodluck, although I know you will be amazing as always", he adds a wink and I start to blush like crazy.

"Oh gosh you're so adorable when you blush", he smiles. Fast I give him a little kiss on his lips and smile back.

"Bye babe", I whisper and turn around. "Bye gorgeous", I hear him saying behind me.

Jorge pov

I watch Tini walking away and decide to follow her. I see her talking to the director and preparing for her scene.

"Action!", Steve screams and Tini becomes Violetta. I love to see her act. She's so good at it.

She notices me looking at her and her eyes light up. I smile.

"And cut!" "Well done, Martina! You can take a break now, your next scene is in an hour", Steve smiles and immedtiatly Tini comes running towards me.

"Waw, baby, you were amazing!" "Really?", she asks insecure. "Ofcourse! As always, like I said", I smile and Tini wraps her arms around my body.

"Thank you, my love!" I smile and she gives me a fast kiss and then looks around if anyone saw us.

"Actually, it's pretty exciting", I say smirking. "What?", Tini asks confused. "The sneaky kisses", I say placing a kiss in her neck.

She lets her finger slide up and down over my chest and goes down to my big friend. "Tonight", she whispers in my ear and pushes me away.

She turns around and walks away with a wide smirk plastered on her face. Damn, that girl knows how to turn me on.

***

It's evening. The end of a long day shooting for the movie. But it was fun. And this night is going to be even more fun. (A/n 😏)

"Love?", I hear a voice screaming from the kitchen. "Yes, babe" "What would you like to eat?"

I walk into the kitchen and grab her waist from behind. A little chuckle leaves her mouth. "You", I whisper into her ear.

She turns around and presses her lips on mine. My hands go from her waist to her ass and I lift her up.

She groans what gives me the chance to let my tongue slip into her mouth. She twists her arms around my neck and I carry her upstairs.

Still kissing, I lay her down on bed very gently. I remove her shirt as she removes mine.

For a second we stop kissing and look each other deep in the eye. Are we ready for this?

Tini pov

I wake up with two strong arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes and see a sleeping Jorge right next to me.

When I realize we're both naked, I remember last night. I smile at the memory.

It's like we were two bodies, becoming one. Moving to the beat of our hearts, connected like never before. As close as possible, making love to each other.

And yes, it hurt a little bit, but everything for love, right?

Jorge opens his eyes and smiles as he sees me. "Goodmorning beauty", he says with his sexy morning voice.

"Goodmorning", I smile back. I escape from his grip and want to stand up, but I feel Jorges hand taking my arm and pulling me back next to him.

"And where do you think you're going?" "Downstairs", I chuckle at his silly face.

"To do what?" "Make us some breakfast" "You can do that later, for now, please stay with me", he asks carressing my cheek.

"But we're going to be late!" "We're only filming in the afternoon today", he says as I let out an "oh".

"So we still have a few hours left", he says as a smirk appears on his face. "Mmm, sounds nice", I chuckle.

He nods and starts to place kisses in my neck. My hands go through his hair as he carresses my skin with his lips.

"Wait Jorge!", I say as he looks up worried. "What's wrong?" "I love you", I smile.

"I love you to"

New chapter! I'm sorry it took so long, I've got lots of homework and stuff soooo I'll try to update at least once a month, but I can't promise anything!

BTW SUMMER SOUL VIDEOCLIP IS SO LIT OMG!! I LOVE IT SO MUCHHH😍

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista