Chapter XIV

Jorge pov

"You should go talk to her", Rugge says pointing at Tini, who's talking with some girls.

"I don't know, what can I say?" "What you just said to me" "No, it will make things complicated"

"Okay, what you want. But then don't stand there being all sad and come dance with me!", he says pulling me to 'the dancefloor'

"Having fun?" I turn around to see Tini with two drinks in her hands. "Yes", I say smiling.

"Here", she says handing me a drink. "Thanks" She gives me a smile and I melt.

"How are the 'friends' doing?" I turn around to see Mechi smirking. "Mechi, please", Tini says rolling her eyes. "We're doing fine", she adds.

"Okay, then I'll leave you two alone" Mechi gives Tini a wink before she leaves. "Is she drunk?" Tini laughs. "No, she's Mechi"

Tini pov

Jorge laughs and I melt. I don't know if I can hold it any longer as friends, but I have to hold on.

A slow song turns on and Jorge looks at me and I look back. We're standing there pretty awkwardly as everyone picks a partner and starts to slow.

"Euhm, Tini, maybe, euhm would you like to dance?", he asks nervously. That's so cute! I feel my cheeks turning a darker shade of red.

"Yeah sure" He takes my hand and takes me to 'the dancefloor', what's actually my living room.

He grabs my waist with one hand and slowly pulls me closer. His other hand slips in mine and my other hand goes to his neck.

I'm really close to him right now, so close I can hear his heart beating. It feels good, I missed this feeling.

I look up at him and he looks into my eyes. His face moves closer and closer to mine.

His breath against my cheek makes my heart skip a beat. Our lips are almost touching when suddenly a heavy song pops up.

Both of us pull back our faces immediatly. "That was.. nice", I say awkwardly. "Yeah.."

"Tini, we need to talk", Jorge says with his serious face. "Okay, talk" "No, I mean alone" "Ow okay, let's go to my room", I say.

Going upstaires, none of us says a single word. Untill we both enter my room and sit on my bed.

"Can I ask you something?", he asks me when we sit down. "Yeah, sure", I say. "Are you really in love with Pepe?"

Wow, straight to the point. "Why do you want to know?", I ask shocked. "I-I just want to know..", he says.

"So are you?", he asks again but now almost whispering. Am I in love with Pepe? I don't think so... but I can't tell him.

"Tini?", he whispers again. "Would you mind?", I ask him. "Does it matter?", he asks back looking down to the ground.

He looks back up to me, his teary eyes look straight into mine. And it breaks my heart to see him like this..

"Are you okay?", I ask quietly. "Yeah, I was just thinking..", he stops for a second.

"it's funny how fast things change" I look confused. "What do you mean?" "You..., me..., us...", he sights.

"It didn't have to end like this..", he says looking down. "I know it hurts when things are over, but life goes on", I say as he looks back up in my eyes.

"Yeah, maybe you moved on easily, but it's not that easy for me, okay?", he almost shouts to me. "So Í moved on easily?!", I almost shout back to him.

"Excuse me, but I guess you are the one who already had a new girlfriend when we didn't even break up yet!", I shout angry.

How could he say I forgot about him fast while he was the one who left me? "You know I had to!" "Maybe, but don't you dare to say you didn't want to!"

"C'mon, Martina, you know I'm not in love with her!" I look shocked. He's not? He sights. "I still love you, Martina, I never stopped"

He looks at me expecting me to say something, but I'm speechless. But if he loves me, why did he do all those romantic things for Stephie.

"But why.." "Why did you take her on dates? Why did you kiss her and hold her, if you love me?"

"I had no choice... Look, Martina, I had to forget you.." Anger boils up again. He's just playing with my feelings.

"It didn't take long, huh?", I say. "Remember how you said you would fight for me?" I feel tears coming up if I think back of his words that day.

"I came by your house, I called you, I wrote you, what else do you expect me to do?", he shouts angry.

"You wrote me?", is the only thing I can say. "Yeah, you didn't receive my letters?", he asks calming down a bit.

"No.. I-I had no idea you wro-", I can't finish my sentence because someone enters the room.

"Here are you guys! We were already missing you! Are you coming?", Alba asks, but all I can think about is that Jorge wrote me?

Maybe I was wrong, maybe he isn't playing with my feelings. Maybe he does really love me..

Another chappieee, hope you (still) like my story! Lalala

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista