Chapter XVI

Jorge pov

"Jorge! Wake up!", I hear a voice screaming in my ear. I slowly open my eyes to see a beautiful girl standing in front of me.

"Finally!", she sights. "A good morning for you to", I say laughing, what makes her smile.

Wait, what does Tini do in my house? Wait, this isn't my house! Shit.. I see Tini making some breakfast and walk into the kitchen.

"Euhm Tini" She turns towards me and immediatly her eyes catch my sixpack. "Like what you see?", I smirk as her cheeks turn into a darker shade of red.

"Euhm, I'm sorry", she says still staring. "It's okay", I chuckle. "What I wanted to ask.. what am I doing here?", I ask as she starts to laugh.

I try to remember anything from last night, but all I remember is our conversation. Did I drink that much?

"Yesterday, at my party", she starts. "You were so tired that when you were about to leave, you fell asleep in the couch"

"Did I really fall asleep?" She nods laughing. Ow that's so embarrassing.. "I tried to wake you up, but you were sleeping so deep, so I let you sleep"

"I'm so sorry", I say embarrassed. "It's okay", she chuckles. "It was kind of cute tho", she mumbles what makes me laugh.

"Here you go", she says putting a sandwich on my plate. "Thanks" She smiles and takes one for herself too.

"So euhm where's Pepe?", I ask when we're eating. "Don't worry, he's to a photoshoot" I make an "Ah" sound and she chuckles.

It's so nice to eat breakfast with Tini. I missed these mornings with her so much.

"Jorge", she says as we're done eating. "Yes?" "Don't you think Stephie is wondering where you are?" Ow shit! Stephie! I totally forgot..

"I'll text her that I'm with Rugge or something" "Okay", she smiles. I take my phone and turn it on.

24 missed calls and 57 new texts from Stephie, holy shit.. I'm in deep trouble...

I'm sorry, Stephie. Was with Rugge all night. We'll talk when I'm home.
Jorge

I send it to Stephie and see I've got a text from Steve and Tini received it too. We both open it and look at each other.

Photoshoot at five, be there
Steve

"Seems like we've got a shoot", I say. "Yeah.." "Maybe we could do something till then?", I ask rubbing my neck. Please say yes, please say yes.

Tini pov

"Maybe we could do something till then?", Jorge asks rubbing his neck, what looks hot as hell. No Tini, keep cool.

"Okay, like what?" "Well, I don't know, maybe we could just watch a movie or something?", he asks.

"Okay, but I'll choose the movie!", I say as he sights. "But then we'll watch some romantic bullshit" His face makes me laugh.

"Good guess", I say turning on the television. "Why can't we watch horror?", he asks with his cute puppy eyes.

"Jorge, stop it! You know I can't stand it!" But his puppy eyes only get bigger. "Okay you won, we'll watch horror", I sight rolling my eyes as he jumps in the air.