Chapter XII

Tini pov

"Mum, I'm going to the set with Jorge! Byeee!", I scream to my mom. "Okay sweetie, have fun!", she screams back.

I close the door and look at Jorge, he is so handsome. I feel I'm staring and he notices.

"Like what you see?", he asks laughing. "I'm sorry", I say blushing.

"Get in the car", he smirks.
"Why are you smirking like that? Are you going to rape me or something?" "You'll see.."

"Now I want you to bind this before your eyes", he says giving me a scarf. "Waw, you're really going to rape me" "Just do it please"

"Okay, where are we going, because it doesn't seem like we're going to the set" "Just you wait"

The car stops and I hear Jorge getting out so I want to pull of that scarf, but Jorge stops me.

"Not yet", he says while he gets me out the car and lifts me. "Jorge, what are you doing?", I ask confused. But he only makes a 'shhh' sound.

He carries me in bridestyle to a place I can't see yet, but I hope it's something romantic. He doesn't know, but I'm in love with him for so long.

"You can see", he whispers in my ear while putting me back on my feet.

I pull out the scarf and can't believe my eyes. We're at the beach, there's a blanket with a lot of food and a guitar.

"Did you do this?", I ask him suprised. "Yes, Tini, there's something I wanted to tell you for a while"

He turns to me and wants to talk again, but he doesn't get the chance.

"You don't have to say anything", I whisper. And come closer to his face.
He does the same thing.

I close my eyes and a fiew moments later I feel his softs lips on mine.

I always dreamed of this and now it's happening for real. My hands go to his hair and his to my neck and back.

This feels so perfect, I couldn't imagine a better first kiss

Jorge pov

"Tini", I whisper in her ear. I know what's she's thinking of, our first kiss. She gets out of her trance and forces a smile.

"Are you okay" I ask her as she nods, but I see she's not. "We're so excited about the movie!", I say fast, so the interviewer wouldn't ask about that kiss again.

"So are we!", he says. And he asks some other questions about it. Tini gives me a thankful smile and I smile in return.

I wink at her what has to look silly because it makes her laugh. She's so beautiful when she laughs.

After the interview Tini comes to me. "Uhm Jorge..", she starts. "Yes?" "Thank you for saving me" "Always", I smile making her blush.

Damn she's so cute when she blushes. "So uhm, are you okay?", I ask carefully. "Yeah, I'm fine", she smiles.

"Tini, about last time I really didn't want to-" "It's okay", she says cutting me off.

"So maybe we could be friends? Or something" I ask rubbing my neck. "Sure", she says reaching out her hand.

Really? "Friends don't just shake hands, they hug", I say pulling her into a hug. "That's right, friend", she says laughing.

"Uhum", I hear someone fake cough, what makes me let go of Tini. I look up and see Mechi.

"Mechi, what are you doing here?", Tini asks surprised. "I had an interview" "We had also an interview!", Tini says.

"Tini, can I talk to you for a second", she says still with that smirk she had when she saw us hugging. "Sure", Martina says.

"Alone", Mechi adds looking at me. With other words: get out. "Okay, okay I get it", I sight, leaving the room.

Tini pov

"What?", I ask innocent. "Don't act like nothing happened! I saw you two hugging", Mechi says smirking.

"Just as friends", I try to convince her. "You and Jorge? Just friends? I don't think so"

"It's true! It clearly didn't work out as a couple, so why wouldn't we try as friends?"

"Tini, everyone can see you two are meant to be, except yourselves.. and your 'new lovers'..", she says.

"Maybe, but we can't be togheter Mechi, you know that. It's impossible" She sights and places her hand on my shoulder.

"When you're with your true love, nothing is impossible"

Wise Mechi, haha. Who likes Jortini as friends? I don't know, but I prefer them as a couple.

//I'm out\\

Xoxo Jorgista