Two Times The Charm

Chapter Seven

Nelly (NeNe )

" Really? " I asked, we was  having a convo on how we wanted to get rich and own our own hospital and athletes sports wear,  " yeah, I mean theirs alot of guys and girls out their that need equipment for their sport and can't afford it because the prices are too high " David said. " True, true " I agreed,  this was officially the best date ever, we ate dinner at the most gorgeous restaurant on the boardwalk " Minsk" .

         " So how's my crazy friend / sister in law " David added, " oh she's alright... David you know she not bylogical sister right? " I asked just in case to make sure, " sure!, I've been knew that. Me and Michael do it all the time " David answered,  this was an incredible day,  as we walk to my car my heart begans to thump faster than before,  " may I get in? " David asked, " since you asked so politely " I answered ,then I unlocked the door.

        As we sit in the car my hands start to get sweaty. I knew after this date he would want to kiss me," you know Nelly, your an incredibly smart girl " David insisted,  finally! a guy who actually likes me for my smartness!,  " well thank you " I blushed. Then we looked eye to eye,  I never thought his charm would attract a smart girl like me, while eyeing eachother we both leaned in for the kiss.

            As his lips connect to mine I instantly get a thrusting thought, wow!  this might be the best day Ever! his personality, his goals ... it's all perfect . Then our lips finally disconnected, " well..um..... " David said speechless.But I couldn't say any words, " your ok? " David asked, " yeah... um.. the kiss was great " I said while biting on my lower lip. " well....good night " David replied then he kissed me once more.

            While driving on the way home, I thought about the kiss more than anything, man the kiss was the bomb, but a ringtone off of my phone broke the silence, it said: 

David:

I know it's sudden, but I have to say this....I love you.