Two Times The Charm

Chapter Seven

Monroe (Mimi )

I can't believe my mom actually let Michael in the house.... and in my room!. " Hey " he said while sitting on the bed beside me, " hello " I said disappointed, " listen, I know I kinda acted rudely towards you " Michael continued, but I interrupted him " rude!... I wouldn't say that... I would probably name you ..a back-stabbing jerk " I corrected. Then he stood up, " really... a back - stabbing jerk " he said heart broken, " yeah! really... you kissed me ....then called me a distraction!" I said upset," I said I'm sorry " he continued.

              " Michael you turned your back on me!,  how can I trust you again? " I explained.Then Michael became silent, everything that I said was killing him slowly. " How can you trust me again " Michael repeated, I knew he was gonna do something crazy ..i just didn't know when he was gonna do it. As he walk towards me I began to get nervous, what is he gonna do? I asked myself , then that's when he grabbed my waist and slowly leaned over for a kiss.

             I never thought his kiss would tame the inner beast that was inside of  me.As the kiss continued I closed my eyes and imagined myself waving my surrender flag, I might be tuff and non - forgiving on the outside, but I'm softer than cotton candy on the inside . After the kiss,  I wrapped my arms around his neck and connected  my nose to his nose." You changed me " I said while looking Into his eyes, " I know" he answered, then he disconnected his nose from mines and started the kiss again.While kissing Michael, I could feel Michael's arms pull my body towards his, it almost felt like I was getting lost in his arms. The kiss felt heavenly, but then his phone ringed. " Oh.... um " Michael replied, " just answer it " I answered, and that's what he did. " Hello.... Coach.... yeah um can I call you back I'm right in the middle of trying to get someone's  forgiveness....... yes I know I have a game this Friday.... what does that have to do with me...alright man- I mean coach... bye " Michael said while hanging up the phone.

                 "Go on... go to Coach Riley " I said with sarcasm, " I thought you forgave me" Michael answered, " you thought I forgave you because you kissed me.... why should I forgive you when you did the same " I said with anger. " If you can't forgive me for one mistake I did, then maybe were not meant for eachother! " Michael yelled. Then that's when my heart shaddered into tiny pieces, " I'm sorry... it's just that... I'm sorry "Michael said while rubbing his head. " No.... you said it loud and clear... maybe were not meant to be together " .

       ⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨