Two Times The Charm

Michael Takeover

" Monroe!! " I said while yelling on top of my lungs, I couldn't believe Monroe got shot.... by Laura!. " Michael! it's gonna be OK " Nelly said while hugging me.I knew Nelly wanted to cry But Monroe told her before " don't cry when I'm hurt or beblooded,  just pray " ,But obcourse I didn't get the message.

             " Hey son are you ok? " Michael's biological Father said while walking in the room. But when I hugged him.... he kinda smelted like... Keke?.

              " Dad ....why do you smell like Keke? " I said while rubbing my nose. " Enough said son.... how is Monroe doing? " Michael Keller said while grabbing Monroe's hand . But she quickly moved her hand, I knew something was up because Monroe was in a deep sleep. And she only do that when she knows something up , " um son, are you sure she's sleep? " my dad said nervous, " yeah,  she only do that when she's upset over something " I explained.

        " But yeah,  they said they don't know when she'll be released" Nelly said unto my Father.

            " Ok Well, can me and Michael step outside " my dad added. " Sure.... it'll give us plenty of time to cuddle up " David said while wrapping his arms around Nelly. Then that's when we stepped outside.

            " Michael I need to tell you something that is shocking But true " my dad said nervous. I knew it was Bad news, because I could see the shocking expression on his face.

            " I'm marrying, your ex girlfriend...  Keke " .