Two Times The Charm

Chapter Thirty Five

Nelly ( Nene)

The next day Me and my homegirl Monroe arrived at school as two single young ladies. " I couldn't believe they actually did this to us " I said while going to our locker. " yeah, me neither,  But hey.. I guess sometimes you gotta lose to win again " Monroe answered. " Fantasia " I answered, " girl don't judge, I just broke up with the man I truly loved..obcourse  I'm going to be into my feelings " Monroe replied. Then we laughed, But after our silly jokes guess who we saw.... the two ( take your man) bitches. " Oh hello Monroe and Nelly " Laura said with excitement, " oh hello, I bet you enjoyed what happened last night.. did you " Monroe spilled, then I ebowed her, Sometimes Monroe is very outspoken, So if something's not right .. she will say it . " What is Monroe talking about? " keke said nervous,  " Trick you know exactly what I'm talking about, Monroe is not slow " Monroe said in a ghetto slag. " Why would you risk our relationships like that, if you really want a boyfriend, work hard for it "I said civilized." No Nelly she can't find a boyfriend because she thinks that if you got a boyfriend that's her boyfriend too. But look Twin Bitches, you got what ya'll  wanted,  So I hope y'all are happy " Monroe replied." Well we are " Laura answered. " Good, and were happy too " I lied, then I walked away,  But Monroe got the last word saying, " bye - bye Twin Biiiiitttttccchhheeessss " .

               Later on that day, when basketball practice was over, I went to the girls locker room and got my belongings," Hey Nene! " Monroe said while showing off her pink sports bra ," I thought you quit? " I asked, " I actually did, But Coach Riley forced me to play" Monroe said while putting on her pink crop top,  Then  we walked outside the lockerroom,  But before we could do the right thing by passing the boys lockerroom, my partner in crime thinks of a crazy idea ! " Hey NeNe,  Let's sneak in the boy's lockerroom" .

         " Monroe that is a terrible idea! " I yelled,  But before I could convince her into thinking it's wrong, she had already made a run for it!. "Monroe! " I yelled, But when I finally found her she covered my mouth.

         " Monroe you are crazy " I whispered, " Crazy smart " Monroe whispered back. " So I was like... I really didn't want to do this.. and keke said, just try it " Michael said unto David, " so did you try it? " David asked ," NOOO!!!, Monroe would never do that, so why should I start now " Michael said while putting his colorful Nikes in his locker . " You did the right thing.... smoking is really bad" David answered." Dude.... your starting to sound like Nelly " Michael said creeped out. " man... Nelly is my life! I love her " David said frustrated. " Well..... I'm going to go take a shower. meet you after the shower " Michael said while walking towards the huge shower, " Alright " Michael answered. Then the coast was clear, " Ok Nelly,  you go search David's locker for his journal ,and I'll go search Michael's locker " Monroe planned in a whisper. At this point,  I'm hoping and praying that we won't get caught .