Two Times The Charm

Chapter Twenty Four, 

Monroe ( Mi - Mi )

I couldn't help but gasp into shock,  " wait, what do you mean" Michael replied, " I'm your biological father " Michael Keller repeated, " your not my dad " Michael responded.

           " Michael,  the man said it himself " David added, " well he's not... because if he was, he wouldn't have given his son to another man " Michael said with honesty.

              " Michael, you can't disclaim him that way " David continued, " sure I can ,because if he was really my biological father, he would've stepped up to his responsibilities ".

             After the conflict between Michael and his biological dad ,me and Michael went home. When I looked at his appearance, it started to make me feel sad and overwhelmed. " Baby, you don't have to take me home " I said while breaking the saddening silence, " Baby, you know your parents will have a tantrum if they don't have you in their house " Michael considered, " they won't mind if I comfort you at your house " I added. " Baby I'm fine " michael lied,  " Michael pull over " I demaned, " What?? " he said shocked, " pull over " I repeated. Then that's when he pulled over up under a gigantic tree on Lynn bay St., " now..tell me Michael Junior what is wrong " I said while locking the car doors. " There's nothing wrong " he fronted, " Baby, I know when your lieing and I know when your not" I answered. After telling him my knowings his light brown eyes beganed to tear up.

               " It seems like nobody loves me... it seems like everybody is throwing hatred upon me.... but when your accomplishing something or If someone that was in  your life gets hurt, they wanna claim you, and all I want Is someone to love me and be there by my side from thick to thin" he weeped .

                  " But baby I'm here, I've been by your side from thick to thin, and I've been loving you all throughout the struggle ... I was even there after  when you told me the truth about Coach Riley being your father " I explained,  then I lifted his head and continued " because I love you and I would do anything to keep you happy " I said while wiping his tears of hurt.

             " I love you " I added, " I love you more " Michael answered, Then I kissed his  fragile lips and hugged him.

               While driving to his house I looked at Michael's handsome face and saw passion. I love to stare at him while he's driving, because when the sunlight hits his light brown eyes, my heart began to throb.

           " Baby why are you staring at me " Michael asked, " I don't know... maybe I want too ".