Two Times The Charm

Chapter Thirty one

Nelly ( Nene )

When Monday hit I didn't feel like going to school. I was still humiliated about what happened on my movie date. " Oh come on Nene it wasn't that bad! " Monroe comforted, " Monroe I punched him in his nose, he's  probably gonna dump me " I downed ,  " NeNe ! Why would he dump you for that! David probably likes aggressive chicks, and plus David doesn't seem like the type to break a smart girl's heart over a punch in his nose " Monroe explained and she was right David isn't the type to break up with someone over a aggressive nose punch. 

         " Ok. I'll go to school " I said while getting out of bed. " yaaaa! now hurry up, you don't wanna be late!"

At School

As I walk down the hallways of Jaguar High my heart began to thump louder than the time when we was kissing at the movie date, " Hey Nene " a deep voice dragged, but before I turned around I accidentally punched... Michael in the nose!.

         " Ouch!  what do you do! take boxing classes! cause if you do, they really got some skills " Michael said while covering his nose. " Sorry! it's just that when I get nervous! I start to get aggressive" I said while checking his nose. "Well that's a good thing" Michael said while uncovering his nose, " What do you mean? " I asked, " Michael loves aggressive chicks,  just like I love arguing with Monroe... and when she pushes me... i get even more crazy about her " Michael confessed, then David walks over with a leave me alone attitude. " What's wrong? " Michael asked, " go take a hike " David said rude, " and that's my que" Michael said while trying to walk away, " no it's not " I said while grabbing his hoodie, " listen David, you are being rude to Michael, and I don't appreciate your rude actions " I said unto him. " Baby, stay out of this.... cause if I tell you what this low ass nigga did, you would feel the same way  " David answered, " who is you calling a low ass nigga " Michael said with anger, " Michael Junior " David answered, " What's going on?!" Monroe said while pushing Michael back, " Coach Riley! he's dead" .