Two Times The Charm

Forty Four,

Keke

Last night was crazy,  But we finally did what Michael Keller wanted us to do. So I arrived at Michael Keller's house to tell him the good news and get what I was promised. " Keke,  how surprising to see you" Michael Keller said shocked, " Enough said,  let's get down to business Mr.Keller " I said while flipping my new synthetic blond weave. " Ok,  Well let's get down to it " Michael Keller said while sitting me down in one of his business chairs, " Well we shot Monroe, multiple times and she's now in the hospital " I explained, "Well good , that'll bring Michael closer to me " Michael K. said pleased,  " So... where's my promise " I said with a sneaky grin. " your promise?!... you mean y'all promise " Michael said with a stack of money. " No my promise.... you see, Laura is in jail... and might not come out...alive " I said with a evil grin.

         " What do you mean? " Michael asked,  " After I called the cops,  Monroe was arrested,  then I called her inmate and told her to kill her before the day she's released, and so now... Its  My promise " I said delighted,  I know I might be the biggest backstabber alive , But why not express it.

        " Alright Well....here's 50,000 dollars " Michael Keller said while handing me the money. " I don't want the money,  I wanna be married....... I want you to make me a wife " I said while revealing my white lingerie that my big brown coat covered. " Your insane " Michael keller yelled in shock. " I'm not insane.. I just know what a man wants " I said while flipping my blonde weave.

              " But what if I don't wanna marry you! " Michael Keller yelled in anger. " Then you'll be crying at your son's funeral " .