Two Times The Charm

Chapter Thirty Three,

Nelly ( Ne Ne )

As I glare at David my eyes began to tear up. " Baby everything is gonna be alright " he said while rubbing his hand on my shoulder. But when he did, I brushed my  shoulder with an attitude, somehow he didn't finish why he was really mad. " Baby what did I do now " David asked, " why were you really mad!..... is it because Michael wouldn't do what you wanted him to do..." I said with a questioning pause.

              That's when I knew I was stepping on his toes, " what are you talking about? " he questioned. Then I looked up at him with a look so sharp that even my mom can't handle the scars." Well maybe this will help your memory..... You and Michael was suppose to be at home, but instead you guys went to Laura's party " I hinted, then that's when it hit him. " Oh come on Nelly it's not like that " David said while trying to wrap his arms around me, But I quickly caught him in his tracks.

              " How could you do this to me David,  I believed in us and this is how you show your side of love " I said in disbelief, " It wasn't like that " David continued, " You and Michael was gonna break up with us because of a bet " I answered. Then he paused once more, I can't believe David would do this to me! Michael, David, Laura and KeKe ( the twin sisters ) betted if the basketball team lost to westridge that they had to break up with us and sleep with them. " I swear ... I didn't want to do it... I promise.. I swear" David studdered, " Well you don't have to swear... cause me and you is o-o-o-ver " I continued in sarcasm. " Oh... and tell that bitch I say have fun " .