Him. Her. Us.

Hermione's (POV)

"Ginny," I said quickly. "Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I got up and grabbed a towel from the rack. I sat down again and handed her the towel.

"Here" I said. "Now what happened."

"Its terrible, Hermione. Lavender said something to me after I came in here."

"What did she say to you, Ginny!" I said firmly.

"She told me......."

She paused.

"Yes?"

"She told me that she was one day going to get back at Ron for going with you. She then hit me....hard and said 'Tell your big brother that he made a mistake and that he will want me soon enough after that mudblood is gone.' And then she left me here and then you came in."

Anger boiled inside me.

"Ginny, I want you to go tell the professor what happened and stay in the common room. I'll sort this out." And with that I walked out of the room.

Lavender's(POV)

I was sitting next to my sweet Ronnie. He was unconscious and looked adorable.

He had been poisoned by some stupid wine or whisky.  Something dumb.

He wanted Hermione. I knew that.

But he is mine.

My hand was on his until I was startled by her.

"LAVENDER!!!!!!" she screamed. And the next thing I knew was she was on top of me hitting me.

*****************************

Thanks guys for reading and I love you so much!!!!!! (Sorry it was so short. Not much time....:))