My Baby's Pure Heart

2 weeks later......

Draco's ( POV )

"Damn pot." I muttered to the scabs of food stuck on the black frying plan that I was cleaning. I hear a sweet giggle behind me. My had turns, half expecting Hermione to stand there, but instead I find the spitting image of her.

My baby girl is smiling at me with her fingers in her mouth. She has grown some hair now and I'm happy to see that it has grown. I almost thought she was going to bald. Her almost white curls twirled all around her soft head. She got most of Hermione but has my eyes and hair. Hermione would be happy about this which made me happy.

It's been about two weels since I saw her again. I almost died and she saved me. It was strange though. I don't even remember what happened until she kissed me. God she was so beautiful. But this tells me that she is here with me. She isn't necessarily a ghost but she isn't dead. It's making me feel better but I still whished she was here next to me.

Don't tell anyone but I talk to her sometimes. I can't help it now that I know she is here.

Sighing, I walk to my baby and pick her up swiftly.

She laughs when I kiss her cheeks and her foreheads. But she laughs even harder when I tickle her. Her cries of joy make me laugh at her.

"Your such a goof ball." I smile to her. She smiles back and touches my cheek with her soft hand.

"You remind me too much of your mother. Lemme tell you, Daisy. Your mother was beautiful." At this point I sit on the couch in the tight living room and Daisy bounces on my knee. "However, she was the biggest know it all ever! But that's what made her so special to me."

I touch my finger to Daisy's nose, who is watching me with her big, stromy grey eyes.

"She would walk the very halls of Hogwarts with this weird strut. She was quite awkward. And one time she punched me right in the sucker." I held Daisy's hand up to my lips. I kissed her hand softly on fore speaking again.

"She was quite a badass."

Daisy eyed me when I said this so I responded with "What she was. Still is. Which means,"

I swooped Daisy up into the air and she stuck her hands out so that she looks like an airplane.

"You, my dear, will probably be the biggest badass of them all." I tell her. She stares at my with question but I just kiss her nose instead. She yawns in a response.

"Alright. I got dishes to do. and you have to sleep." I whisper to myself.

I carry the sleepy child into my room and lay her down in her crib. She glady accepts her blanky and her stuffed lamb that was once Hermione's.

"I love you." I whisper to her.

I know those damn dishes are waiting for me so I decide to finish that before going to see Caroline and Ron.

It wasn't at least two minutes before I hear crying.

"Daisy." I mumble, walking over to my room.

But the door is shut. Hmm. That's weird. I don't remember closing it. So I push it open. But it doesn't budge.

I push harder and eventually am slamming my shoulder into the door as the crying becomes louder.

I am about to give up when I remember that I am a god damn wizard.

I pull my wand out and point it at the door, shouting "ALOHOMORA! "

The door shoots open and I rush in. I stop in my tracks when I see two specific gingers and a dark haired man with their wands pointed at my baby. It soinds like they are muttering some sort of spell.

"STUPEFY!" I bellowed at the first ginger. The ginger flew across the room and hit the wall, casuing the other two men to turn and look at me.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" The other ginger yelled. My wand aimlessly flew from my hand and into his.

The dark haired man laughs quietly before saying to my baby "Awwe. Daddy has come to save you. Well it's to late."

He turns to me again a bellows "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

And that's the end of me...........(ha jk)

But then I see a bright white light that would make you squint. It appears to be coming from the crib. It's light shot at the green curse that was on it's way to me and it turned it around to the concious ginger.

The ginger screamed but immediately fell to the ground. I could see from where I was standing that the ginger was dead.

Geroge Weasley is dead.

But I was distracted by another white light coming from the crib and flying across the room to where the unconscious ginger lay. The body shuddered with the contact of the light and I knew that the boy was dead too.

Fred Weasley was dead again.

I stared at the bodies before noticing that the dark haired man was screaming in frustration.

I inched my way to my child as he spoke with fury.

"Fucking idiots! So stupid!" He turned to me as he spoke and then said "You tell sweet Caroline that I want to have a little chat. She know's where. And tell her to come alone."

And then he was gone. And so were the twins bodies. How will i tell Ron about this?

I sigh and pick my baby up who was fast asleep again as if nothing ever happened. What did happen?

She shot pure magic at the twins which os nearly impossible for even aurors. So how did she do it?

Hermione would know.

I set Daisy back in her crib and kiss her head softly.

And then I sense something different in the room. I turn around to see if the dark haired man came back but was greeted by a dark red writing on the wall.

"That wasn't here before." I mumble walking closer to the words.

I read aloud "Pure Heart - H ♡"

I smile at the words and know that she is right. Hermione, that is.

I touch the wall and lay my forehead against it, holding my baby close to me.

"What would I do without you, Mione?" I whisper to her words.

"You would fail to progress in life." I could hear her saying to me.

My smile grows even more and I look across the room at my pure hearted, sleeping baby.

"I must be the luckiest man on the Earth." I say to myself.

I turn around so that I am facing the bed and I jump onto it, my back kissing it as it bounces up and down for a bit.

I end up laying on my bed for a while, thinking about the two loves of my life, before realizing that we have a problem.

Redow wants Caroline.