Choose.....Now!

Ron's (POV)

I woke with a start. Someone muttered "You all right mate?"

Harry.

"I'm fine." I said as I sat up. I looked around. We were in our room. I looked at Harry's face. It had blood coming from his nose.

"I'm guessing Hermione gave that to you." I said flatly.

"Yep."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well after you knocked Malfoy out, Hermione stupefied you. She then punched me in the face and took Draco up the hospital wing."

"What is up with her? Why is she protecting Malfoy all of a sudden?"

There was a knock on the door. Harry got up and opened it.

"What do you want?" he said.

"I want to talk." said a voice.

Hermione.

She came in and sat down next to me, but didn't look at me.

"What was up with you today, Hermione?" I asked.

"Nothing was 'up'." she said.

"Then why were you holding hands with Malfoy? Why were you protecting him?"

She was hesitant to answer.

"B-because I ......"

"Go on we're listening." said Harry.

I sat myself up in my bed so that I could be upright.

"Because I love him."

I think my heart just froze.

"You WHAT!" I yelled.

"I love him!" she yelled back.

"HOW COULD YOU HERMIONE! HE IS THE ENEMY! DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU!" I was screaming at her now.

Harry got up and pushed me back down into bed. He then turned to Hermione and said "Well Hermione, nice knowing you. You can choose either him or us, but it looks like you have already chosen."

And with that he shoved her out of the room and slammed the door on her face.

My heart felt like it had shattered and was coming up my throat. Harry walked up to me and said "You all right mate?"

"I feel like shit." I said. "What the bloody hell does she think she is doing?"

"I don't know. Let's just hope she knows what she is doing."

"Well obviously she doesn't!" I said. "Either Malfoy has cast a spell on her or she has gone mad."

"I'm hoping its a spell. That will be easy to fix."

"Me too, mate." I said as I looked out the window. "Me too."

Hermione's (POV)

I ran down the boys staircase. Why don't they understand? Draco is not bad. He may act like it but its all an act. He has a warm heart inside. I ran into the girls dormitory and jumped onto my bed. I cried myself to sleep. What else is new?

Draco's (POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, not remembering what had happened and to why my head hurt. Once my eyes were fully open, I looked around to my surroundings. Hospital wing. And then it all came back to me. The fight. Ron. Harry. Hermione screaming her head off. Hermione. Oh god! I immediately got out of the bed and walked right out of the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey didn't even stop me.

She just said "Have a nice day, dear!"

Odd. But I have other things to worry about. From what I could tell, it was about 8 am in the morning. I decided to go get some breakfast in the great hall. Hermione ought to be there.

I walked in and was immediately greeted by such wonderful smells. I looked over to the Gryffindor table and saw her sitting there all by herself. She looked like she had barely slept. I walked over to her quietly. She hadn't seen me yet because it looked like she was reading something. I stood behind her, leaned down and whispered into her ear "What'ca reading?"

She jumped and turned around. When she saw it was me, she got up and screamed "DRACO!"

She hugged me tight and then pulled me back and kissed me. I laughed and said "Hello to you too!"

She laughed and said "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you to Mione." I said as I sat down next to her.

I asked her "How long was I out?"

"2 days to be exact."

"Now I see why you were so glum."

"What do you mean?" she acted so surprised.

"Well to start it looks like you haven't slept and you read extra when your glum." I said as I pointed at the book.

"OK, so maybe I was a little glum." she said with a smile.

"A little?" I smirked.

"OK, a lot but don't tell anybody."

"I won't." I said as I kissed her.

We had a blast today at breakfast.

I want to be with her everyday from now on. She completes me. Makes me feel like I can be me. I need her. And she needs me.

***************************************************

HayLOO!!!!! I hope you guys are enjoying this book and this chapter. I have so much more drama coming soon so stayed tooned for that! That sounded really cheesy. Just me? Ok then... I'm gonna go now. BYE!!!!!