He Doesn't Remember?!

Hermione's (POV)

"Ginny!" I yelled as I raced after him. He ran down the stairs and I nearly tripped trying to catch up. And then he was gone.

"Damnit!" I yelled.

My eyes started to burn. Why Draco? Why couldn't they just be as understanding as I am?

The tears started flowing the more I thought. I heard someone come down the stairs and stop when they saw me.

"Oh, Hermione. I'm sorry!" said Ginny.

I turned and saw her mouth squirming to hide a smile.

"Liar." I said.

I got up and ran through the door.

"Draco?" I yelled. "DRACO!"

I can't stay here. I'm going home, where I feel safe.

I thought of my home, which contains my parents, and a rush of wind consumed me. I closed my eyes and my feet picked up. I started to swirl and then POP! , I was gone.

I rushed through a tunnel of wind and with a blink of an eye, I was there.

I opened my eyes to find my small, but quant, home. The garden out front was beautiful, mother must have worked extra hard for it. The shiny red Toyota was sitting right next to my summer car. A bright baby blue Toyota.

My parents decided to get me a car and learn how to drive so that I could look like any other teen.

I walked up to wood door and pressed the doorbell. I heard it go off and someone rushing towards the door.

My sweet mother opened the door. Her black hair was pulled back into a bun. She had on her professional suit and tie. Her wedding ring glowed with pride and I already felt at home.

"Hermione?" she said softly.

"Mother!" I said as I pulled her into a tight hug.

"We weren't expecting you. You should have called."

"I didn't have time. I missed you guys and decided to stay with you over the summer."

"Oh Hermione! That's wonderful! Please, come inside. Your father is in the living room." she said as she pulled me inside.

It was just as I left it last year. Cool air pinched my skin but I didn't care. I was so happy to be home.

I rushed into the living room where my parents were having tea. My father was sitting on the couch, reading the newspaper.

"Father!" I said.

"Mione?" he said turning around. "What are you doing here?"

"I decided to stay with you guys for the summer. Is that alright?"

"But of course!" he pulled me into a tight hug.

I decided to join their tea time but the whole time I was wondering about the past hours.

First of all, why is Draco's mom dead? Second, where did Draco go? Third, why did he leave? Fourth, why would Ginny say that?

I'm so confused. I need to talk to someone.

My eyes wander to my parents. No, I can't tell them this. Not now.

So I just sit on the couch, in between my parents, and drink my tea silently.

Ron's (POV)

I heard a loud commotion come from my room. Next thing you know, Malfoy comes rushing outside and apparates. To where, I have no clue. But thank god he left.