Torn

Hermione's (POV)

I woke up, lying in the woods, all covered in dirt and twigs. I was confounded as to how I got there but all the memories came back as a huge wave. I just don't understand why Lucius would do this. To his own son?

I need to get home. I have no idea what time it is. My parents are probably worried sick.

I stood up and apparated home. I walked into my home and saw that it was 7:00 in the morning.

A wave of relief washed over me. I walked up to my room and stripped of my clothes. I jumped into the shower where the warm water comforted me like a warm hug. All that did though was remind me of him and how he held me tight.

No. I must push him out. He doesn't remember you now. He doesn't love you.

But why should that stop me from getting him back? I will find a way.

I finished my quick shower and put my messy hair, that now looked brown, into a messy bun. I wrapped a white towel around my damp body. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I picked out a simple dress with matching flats. I slipped the outfit onto my body once it was somewhat dry.

I looked into the mirror and sighed. Why me? Why did I have to fall for someone like him? I didn't understand any of it.

I turned on my heel and walked down into the kitchen. I decided on making my parents breakfast. I got out some eggs and bacon. I turned on the stove and picked out a skillet.

Once it was warm enough, I cracked the eggs and they started to boil. I got out another skillet and put the bacon in.

About 10 minutes later, the kitchen smelled extravagant. My parents came rushing down the stairs, afraid of a fire, but smiled when they saw me cooking.

I served them breakfast and ate with them.

I had to go get my stuff from the Weasleys' so my breakfast was cut short.

I apparated to the cottage and grabbed my stuff. They were all still asleep so I didn't do anything to major. I noticed that Harry was gone, probably went to the Dursleys' to do something.

I did, however, leave Ron a note.

It said:
Dear Ronald,
I have gone to live with my parents for the summer. I will, however, be back a week or two before we leave for Hogwarts.
Love,
Hermione <3

I sealed it shut and wrote Ronald on the front. I left it on his bed side and looked down at him. I know he has feelings for me and as do I for him. But he is seeing someone and it would be wrong.

I leaned down and kissed him on the lips. It felt right in a way. His lips were soft and he smelled like peppermint. I placed a hand on the side of his face. He started to arose so I apparated out of the room and into my own.

I do love Ronald, but I'm not sure if I want to be with him. It could ruin our relationship and I don't want to loose him.

I sat down on my bed and put my hands in my face. This is going to be a long summer.

I rolled back and stared at the ceiling. I miss him. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I love him. God, why am I being torn all the time.

My felt dry and painful and I knew the tears were coming. I let them come. I let them blur my vision. I let them form a single tear. I let them roll down my cheeks. I just let them.

*****************************

Haylloo! Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter. I have to do some stuff but I wanted to write this first. Next chapter will be really short but you will understand why when you read it. Thanks for reading! BYEEEE!!!!