Expecting

Draco's ( POV )

Hermione.

Her touch.....is like a thousand bolts of electricity running through her hand and into mine.

Her eyes.....are like looking at melted chocolate.  Warm. Beautiful. Kind.

Her hair.......the way it falls perfectly. Having some loose strands. But that's what makes her beautiful.

Her lips.....make me feel like....like I can be me. Makes it feel like the Fourth of July in America. Makes it taste sweet and pure. Makes the butterflies take off in in my stomach.

The way she laughs is like hearing angels singing. The way she talks can light up anyone's day.

But her smile. Oh.

Her smile is like looking into a light of happiness and hope. It was almost as if you had no control over your own smile when she smiled. It lit up the world.

She walks slowly to me, looking angelic, and says "Draco. I must tell you something. "

I smiled at her voice and said "Of course, love."

"I'm expecting." she finally said, gesturing to her stomach.

My eyes grew wide.

"And your the father. "

I jump straight out of my sleeping position, breathing heavily,  only to realize that it was only a dream.

Thank goodness it was a dream.

I don't want children.

Not now at least.

I tried to sit up straighter but was pushed back down by a firm hand.

"Stay down. You need to rest." said the hand's owner.

It was definitely not Hermione. 

"Ron?" I mumbled,  my eyes peeking through the lids. Bright lights entered my vision but settled to show the ginger Weasley.

"You betcha!" he exclaimed.

I tried again to sit up but he pushed me down again.

I groaned, knowing I wasn't going to win, shut my eyes again and mumbled "Where's Mione?"

"She's at the store with Ginny." he responded.

"Oh."

I wonder why she went to the store? Probably for some minor supplies.

"What happened?" I muttered, even though I knew partly what happened.

So there I lay, listening to Ron retell the story. So parts shocked me, others I remember.

"Oh." I whispered.

We sat in silence before Ron asked me a questionable question.

"So now that you have Hermione back, are you going to propose again?" he asked nervously.

I didn't answer.

To be honest, I wasn't sure.

I just got her back and I don't want her to get hurt again.

"I think I shall wait." I finally said with a smile.

Ron gave me a disappointed smile and said "Right. Now get some rest. Mione will be back soon."

"Alright. "

And as soon as I shut my eyes, laid down again, and heard the door shut, I was out like that.