Welcome Home Mudblood

Ron's (POV)

I wake up to find Lavender sitting and crying on the bed next to me. I really don't want to comfort her. She is getting on my nerves. Always wanting to snog me, my lips are chapped and broken now. But I sit up anyways and say "Lavy?" because something in my gut told me too.

"Oh WonWon!" she says smiling but with tears on her cheeks " It was terrible! That terrible girl beat me!"

I just now realized that she had blood all over her nose, head, and neck and a couple of bumps on her head. I felt this sudden bubble of anger in my throat.

I managed to spit out "Who did this to you...."

She only said one word that told me who it was.

"Granger."

The bubble immediately disappeared from my throat.

Hermione's (POV)

I woke up with a headache. I opened my eyes to see where I was. I was in a cage about the size of a dog which caused me to curl up in a ball. I looked outside of the cage and saw that I was in a dungeon. I placed my hand up against the door and saw someone sitting on a chair.

" 'Bout time you woke" said a voice that made my heart stop.

The figure came closer to the cage and bent down so that it was face to face with me.

Only one word came to mind when I saw the face.

Lucius.

"Welcome to my home, Mudblood."

*****************************

Thx for reading this chapter!! Sorry it was so short! I got busy! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!!!