Lily

Draco's ( POV )

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK!

This dreadful word is the only word I can think, say, do.

I'm screaming it, I'm doing it, I am it.

I hear something that sounds like crying but I cannot hear it through my own cries.

Someone holds me, I'm not sure who, but they do. I'm too weak to push them away. I'm too upset to tell them to leave me alone. I just want to die.

Without her is like without oxygen.  You don't know how to cope without it, let alone live.

I want to die now.

But I can't.

The reason is in my arms.

The reason is my child.

The reason is Lily.

Everything now is black and I know I have entered my escape of a dream.

I exit through the tall, dark woods that surround a quiet, old medow.

There are little pops of lilies here and there throughout the field, tall enough for my hand to fly across there silky touch.

I gaze upon the small flowers to see that I am not alone.

She is here.

She wears a long, white dress that is dancing with the steady wind, her hair it's partner. She does not face me, nor give any sign that I am here.

I walk closer and closer to her, but it seems like she gets farther and farther away.

So I call for her.

"Hermione!" I speak to the silent wind.

She turns now to look for my eyes and I meet her smile. Her beautifully contagious smile.

My mouth returns a smile to her.

The gap in between our bodies disappears and she is now up against my chest, in my embrace, I in hers.

"Mione." I whisper into her hair.

She pulls back a little and looks into my eyes. She touches my cheek slightly and says "I love you, Draco. Don't forget that."

I am about to answer when her lips meet mine and it's like an adrenaline rush that I have missed. It is like putting a piece of chocolate onto a hot surface and melting with it. It is lime putting two puzzle pieces together and watching them join like they were ment to be.

The pieces fit perfectly together and I smile against the girl's soft lips. Then the soft wind is broken by the sound of a wailing child, crying for help.

I open my eyes to find the girl I truly loved gone and instead I have a child in my arms.

She immediately stops crying when I rock her a little and say "Shhhhh."

She reaches for my face and touches it where Hermione had just touched it. Her hand falls back to her chest and she giggles.

I smile at her laugh, for it reminds me of her mother. She looks into my stormy eyes and sats quietly "Dada."

I smile into her forehead as my lips meet it.

"Lily." I mumble to her. "Your my little Lily."

I pluck a lily from it's stem and place it behind her ear.

She touches it for a second before giggling again.

"Let's go home, Lily." She smiles at me and nods when I say this.

********

Sorry its short guys but I'm tired and in a rush to sleep.

Hope you liked it though!

♡♡♡