Alive Again

Ron's ( POV )

Her cold hands folded over my eyes as I walked aimlessly into the my old apartment. 

"Are we there yet?" I ask in a squeaky voice like a child would.

"Almost." She responded, giggling.

I hear a door creak open and the hands lift from my face and I fall to my knees at the sight.

"Mione." I whisper.

She sits on Draco's lap with her baby in her arms. She is definitely alive. Her skin is glowing and her eyes are full of light. Her beautiful smile is back and now I see her in Daisy more than ever. Minus the fact that Daisy has her father's hair and eyes.

Her chocolate eyes meet mine and she says "Ron...."

She hands Draco Daisy and stands to come to me. She kneels down and she hugs me so tightly. My eyes start to flow and I sqeeze her so tight she yelps.

I pull away quickly and say "When did this happen?"

"Well....." Draco started.

FLASHBACK

Draco's ( POV )

"Ron's in a coma." Caroline whispers.

I feel my heart sink and I hug her tightly.

"It'll be okay. He will wake up, you'll see."

Caroline left soon after she came over to tell me about Ron. After the whole fight with Redow, Ron passed out and wouldn't wake up so we took him to the local hospital. And now we know what happened.

I sit at the kitchen table with my face in my hands whispering to Hermione.

"I need you. Please. Come back to me."

Daisy starts to cry for me at this point so I stand and go to her.

When I open the door and see that she isn't in her crib but in a woman's hands, I fall into the doorway. I feel my heart beat increase and ny breathing becomes an uobeat rythm.

"Mione...." My voice cracks.

She looks so beautifully familiar. Her brown locks were a bit longer but they fell over the straps of her small white dress. Her lips are full of color and her eyes shine brightly like newly melted chocolate.

Her brown pupils meet mine and she looks so teary. Her mouth opens a bit before closing and swallowing slowly.

"Draco?" She whispers, "You can see me?"

I smile and then drop it before saying "Bloody hell, I must be high or something."

She smirks a bit before kissing Daisy's forehead and laying her back in her crib.  She walks so gracefully to me and falls into my body. Her hands reach for my face, her thumbs stroking my cheeks. I watch a small tear leave her and I kiss it. When i pull away, her lips purse as she leans forward and crashes our lips together.

I let out a loud moan, not knowing how much I had missed this, and stood up a bit straighter, tightening my hold on her. 

"God....I....missed....you." she whispered in between kisses. "I.....want....you...so.....bad."

I pull away from her and touch the center of her back. I stare into her eyes for anything such as doubt or uncomfort but only find love. Her chocolate fountains are swarming with it. So I go for it.

I push her against the wall, my body remembering this feeling, and kiss her even harder than I had ever. I pushed all my anger, sadness, love, and lost into this kiss and I could feel her doing the same.