Hogwarts is My Home

Ron's (POV)

We needed to find Hermione. I needed to see her again. I needed her. Dumbledore had come to the conclusion that Malfoy and his father had kidnapped her. For what reason, that is a mystery. It is also a mystery as to how Lucius apparated out of Hogwarts. All of a sudden, Snape came through the door. We all turned towards him, eager to hear what he had to say.

"Ms. Granger is back and she is accompanied by Mr. Malfoy."

My heart stopped. What is she doing with Malfoy? I glanced over at Harry and I got up and ran out of the room. I could hear Harry following me. I rushed out into the grounds and saw them. They were laughing and walking together. I looked down at their hands and saw that they were entwined together. I felt Harry stop next to me.

"What the...." he muttered.

" Hermione?" I yelled.

She glanced up at us and then Malfoy. She let go of his hand and ran towards me. She hugged me and then Harry. Malfoy came up behind her, not smiling anymore. He put his arm around her waist. Rage built up in me and I couldn't take it. I pushed Hermione to the side and punched Malfoy in the face.

Harry's (POV)

All of a sudden Ron tackled Malfoy. I wanted to rip him off of Malfoy, but I couldn't. This turned into an interesting day.

Draco's (POV)

Weasley all of a sudden pushed Mione to the ground and then punched me in the face. I was caught off guard so he tackled me. We started to fight. Mione was screaming her head off and trying to pull Ron off of me back he just shoved her back. I pushed Ron off me and tried to get up. I didn't want to fight him in front of Mione. He pulled me back to the ground before I got halfway up. My head slammed into the ground and then everything went black.

Hermione's (POV)

This is absolutely a nightmare! I was screaming at Ron and trying to pull him off of Draco but he pushed me to the ground. I then ran up to Harry and pulled on his arm.

"Help him." I yelled. "HELP HIM!"

But he just pulled me close and said "And give up the opportunity for Ron? I think not."

I pushed him away and slapped him. I took out my wand and screamed

"STUPEFY!"

Ron fell limp on Draco. I pushed him off of Draco. He was knocked out. I picked him up and started heading towards the castle. As I passed Harry, I put Draco down and punched Harry in the face.

"YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" I screamed.

I picked Draco back up and headed towards the castle. When I walked into the castle, I luckily bumped into Madam Pomfrey who literally screamed. She took Draco from my arms and took him up the stair case. I watched the boy I love disappear into the hospital wing. I sat down and cried.

*****************************

HAYLOO!!

Hope you are enjoying this book so far. Like the chapter if you enjoyed it!

Thanks!!!