Tick Tock Black Angel

Flying.

Everyone and everything has once dreamt about it.

Some people turn to planes while others try to discover a way to.

But what if you had wings.

Wings that expanded out from your back and spread to at least 9 feet. They towered over you between 4-9 feet, depending your age and maturity. Their color is the darkest black you could ever see, but with little specks of color, reflecting who you are.

Caroline Winterblood,  for example,  has red specks in her wings. What do you think that means?

But many of you have probably been wondering,  how did Caroline get her wings?

Well, in the chapter Meeting Caroline,  we find out that her great grandfather could fly. Well, by the science of genetics,  Caroline inherited wings from her great grandfather.

And some of you are probably also wondering how he got his wings.

In the year of 1589, a man named Daniel Winterblood fell in love with a woman. Her name was Elizabeth Taylor.  She was beautiful!  Stunning even!

Eventually they got married and found that they had secrets.

Elizabeth was a witch. A brilliant witch.

And Daniel. Daniel was a vampire.

Together they hid, from hunters, and lived in the shadows.

But then she came.

Her name was Sophia Nox. She was beyond beautiful.  But she was also a hunter.

So naturally,  Daniel cheated.

He impregnated the girl a year later.

And eventually,  Elizabeth discovered the affair.

With a broken heart,  she cast a spell on Daniel and his unborn child. They would be cursed forever.  Everyone in their line would inherit the curse and there was no counter-curse or cure for the curse. They were stuck with it forever.

Elizabeth later died from being discovered by a hunter.

And then the child was born. Sophia died when giving birth to the child, leaving Daniel to care for the child himself.

It was a boy.

Daniel had little hope that he would be okay and normal. But he was disappointed.

The boy's name was Francis Winterblood. But for some reason, he didn't develop the curse. He was a strange child. It was hard to keep Francis under control as he grew.

He grew up and married a girl named Malin Owaski. And they soon were expecting.

They later gave birth to a baby girl.

The girl's name was Maria Winterblood. She didn't develop her vampire ways until her teenage years but her wings. They came straight away. A week after she was born, they ripped from her back and into the air.

Now think about this. Normally babies are stressful enough but imagine a flying baby.

Yeah........

Anyways, Maria eventually grew up and met a wizard named Lucas Lim. They fell in love in their teens and were expecting by age 17.

Maria gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Together,  they named her Caroline.  Caroline Winterblood. They kept Maria's last name, for they thought it suit their family better.

And sadly, the curse hit her too.

But she also developed into a vampire and a witch. A brilliant witch.

And you know the rest of her story.

But you still may be wondering, what is so bad about being a black angel.

And I'm about to tell you.

Now some people may think a black angel is the angel of Hell. Others may think it is simply an evil angel. And others think that when you die, you are afraid of the angel that will come to take you, known as the black angel.

All terms of black angel are somewhat right.

My term of the black angel is dangerous. Evil. No soul. Or even a bomb.

That's right. A bomb.

Every now and then, when a new moon rises, a little thing called Redow takes over the black angels all over. He controls what they do, how they talk, how they think. Everything.

You could say that he is another form of Satan. 

No one knows what he looks like. No one has ever met him or talked to him.

They say he only takes over on a new moon because that's when he is hungry.

But when he takes over a black angel, its almost like he is setting up a bomb. A very small bomb that can only be released when the black angel blows up.

And by blow up, I mean getting angry.

Only once in history has the bomb gone off.

It was in a different time. Different galaxy.  Different world.

A black angel got so mad that the bomb unleashed itself from the girl's soul and destroyed the planet.

It was basically Hell on a different planet. Which is what is was.

Hell poured from the cracks of the planet, letting out souls that ate all the living creatures on the planet. Tornadoes,  hurricanes,  volcano eruptions, every natural disaster was there. Killing everything in its path.

The planet is gone now.

It doesn't exist.

Now eventually, Redow takes the black angels soul and send them to Hell but that is only when they have successfully made it through life without an issue. Or blowing up.

Which is what happened to Caroline's great grandfather, her grandfather,  and sadly her parents. But Caroline doesn't know yet that her parents have been dead for years.

Now do you see why it would be a problem if people found out about Caroline' s secret.

She would cease to exist.

Or she would blow up.

Which is why you must never ever make her mad.

Ever.

******

Hayloo loves!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I know it is short but

I basically wanted to show you Caroline's back story and why the black angel is dangerous.

But again I hoped you enjoyed it!

BYEEE!!!!!!!!