Christmas Day Part 2

Draco's ( POV )

I awoke the next morning, tired and confused, wondering what had happened last night.

I have my arms wrapped around my beautiful love and our bodies were stuck together like glue.

I had now realized that we had no clothes on and that we had done it last night.

All the memories and emotions rushed back to me and I laughed in delight.

Mione jumped with fright, letting out a little yelp, and turned on to her back to see if I was alright.

"Wha?" she mumbled.

I snickered and attacked her neck. These kisses brought me joy and happiness and I never wanted to stop.

My body hovered over her's and I felt her squirm out from under me and slide out of bed.

I felt slightly disappointed but I didn't mind staring at her back.......

She turned around with a huge smile on her face and said "Oh don't worry, love. You know that you have me forever."

I smiled and hopped out of bed next to her side.

My arms wrapped around her waist automatically, pulling her close, and I whispered "Merry Christmas, love."

"Merry Christmas. " she said kissing me softly.

I pulled away quickly to leave her hanging and said " Now get dressed because we need to head out to Hogsmeade after breakfast. "

"We do?" she said, giving me her confused look.

"We do." I said putting a green sweater on.

Mione turned around and walked into her roon to get dressed.

My oh my, is she fine.

I slipped on my boxers and slid on some silver jeans to go with my sweater.

I walked into the common room to find Hermione sitting on the couch looking into the fire.

"You ready to go, love? " I asked nervously.

"Why are you nervous?" she asked, standing up and walking next to me out of the common room and into the corridor.

"No reason. " I said, checking her out.

She had on a red sweater with a gold H in the center. It was something the Weasley's gave each other during Christmas or something like that. She had on gold jeans and flats.

She was gorgeous, as usual.

We walked into the Great Hall and ate breakfast with everyone, as usual.

For some reason,  Caroline was no where to be found. Plus, Ron seemed.......jumpy.

We were to head to Hogsmeade as soon as we had finished breakfast.

I am so excited for Hermione's gift.

She had gotten me a book, Romeo and Juliet. It is my favorite muggle book ever. I love it so much.

I just hope she says yes.

Caroline's ( POV )

The cold deer's body lay still in my hands, drained and dead.

My stomach growled in appreciation of being fed.

I had eaten about 7 deer last night and now I finally have control again.

I found the nearest stream and washed myself from the blood.

Lucky for me, the sun hadn't risen yet so I was washing up quickly.