Forgetful

"Wait a sec." said Harry. "The Voldemort."

"Yes, the Voldemort." I spit.

"Oh." Harry's eyes got wide.

Harry got up, as did Ron, and said "I need some air."

Both of them walked out of the room, Ron giving me a glare and giving Hermione a painful look.

Once they left, Hermione placed her left hand on my right leg. She started to move her thumb back and forth on my knee. It felt so right. I have never felt anything except for pain. But now, with her, I feel something. I can't explain it but I know it feels good. I get a warm bubbly feeling in my gut when I see her. When she touches me in any slight way, I feel like I could fly. When she kisses me, I never want to let her go.

I put my hand on her's and put my other hand on her face. I pulled her close to me and kissed her on the fore head.

I didn't pull away for some time until I heard a knock on the door. Hermione said "Come in." and the door pushed forward. In came Ginny Weasley, Weasley's little sister. She looked worried and concerned.

"Hermione?" she said cautiously.

"What is it Ginny?"

"Are you being cursed by this........this twit?!" she spat.

My eyes grew wide. I jumped up and pushed pass the little brat. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and ran out the front door.

As soon as I got outside, I apparated to somewhere where I knew I was somewhat safe. No one would find me at my place.

After a quick rush of wind I arrived at my destination. One word came to mind when I saw the dark mansion.

Home.

I rushed into my house and ran upstairs to the grand hall. The sight I saw was unbelievable.

"Mother?" I said.

She turned to me and her hands flew onto her mouth.

"Draco!"

We rushed towards each other and came into a tight hug.

"I thought you were dead." I whispered.

"Huh?!" she said as she pulled me away. "What do you mean dead?"

"I saw you, Mother! You were dead!" I said with my eyes full of tears from the memory.

"What are you talking about?"

"He killed you, Mother! He did! I saw him!" I was yelling now.

"Look, Draco. We can talk later. You can't be here right now. Your father......" she started to say.

But she never finished for my father burst through the doors of the dinning hall.

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?" he yelled as he rushed towards my mother.

"H-he...uh...he..." she started to say.

"ANSWER ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" he screamed as he slapped her.

She fell to the floor before his feet and I yelled "MOTHER!"

I knelt down beside her and comforted her. She was bleeding around her mouth.

I looked up at the devil and said "How dare you slap her! How dare you!"

"Don't you dare tell me what to do you little mudblood lover!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I said as I got up and shoved him.

He whipped out his wand as soon as he hit the ground and screamed "EXPELLIARMUS"

My wand flew out of my pocket and into his hand.

"You won't be needing this, Draco."

He tossed my wand across the room and turned to face me.

He held his wand out and said "I'm going to give you a choice, Draco. You either surrender to me, join the Dark Lord's aide again, and forget the mudblood or...." he paused for affect.

"Or I will make you forget her."

I looked up at him and said "Never."

I ran passed him and made a dart for my wand. A flash of light rushed passes my face and a second light hit my back. I heard the word "Obliviate" and my last thought was Hermione. Everything went black.

*****************************

Hayloo! So sorry for the lack of chapters. I have been quite busy but I am trying to work on my books. Hope you guys understand. But new chapter will be coming soon! Pinkie promise!! Byeeee!!