Break down these walls

I made awesome pictures throughout the concert. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I was seriously so happy I got this opportunity. To be honest, I didn't give too much attention to the crowd because the band was just way too amazing to miss any perfect jump, facial expression or whatsoever. Near the end of the set, Tino waved me onto stage. I looked confused at him, walking to the side of the stage, asking him silently what he wanted. Tino then lightly hit Aaron who turned around and smiled brightly at me. I shot him the same confused look, before he grabbed the microphone.

“Okay guys, so since this is our first set on this years Warped tour, we had no chance to present you our new photographer!” He laughed, as I violently shook my head.

Austin came over and pulled me by my hand while I struggled to stand on the side.

“PLEASE WELCOME JAY!” Austin screamed into the microphone, making a few people scream their souls out, and others just cheer happily. A few looked really shocked, yet happy about my appearance. I smiled and waved awkwardly at them, hoping to be able to escape this situation as soon as possible.

“So, who of you knew Jay before this set?” Aaron asked, smiling at me, making me curse at him.

Here and there were a few screams and cheers and I assumed they've either been hustlers or just knew what was going on in other bandoms.

Once again, I waved at them, taking a quick shoot of them and disappearing to the side stage, while the guys started their last song.

I've never felt so awkward and nervous in my whole life. Seriously, I can't understand how you can stand there and sing without a worry in the world.

My hands were still shaking and I saw no point in taking pictures so I just let Jenna hang loosely around my neck.

Walking around Warped, I got a lot of warm smiles from people who probably didn't even knew me. I smiled back though, I mean how often do you have the chance to smile for no real reason? I kept on walking until there was a light tap on my shoulder. Only now realizing, I've been at the entrance of Warped, I turned around and smiled at the girl in front of me, I guess she was 18. She was the same height as me and had black hair and blue eyes.

“Hey, how can I help you?” I asked smiling warmly, making her chuckle slightly.

“Hey uh … Could you maybe sign this?” She asked, pulling out a book from her bag and opening on a page where already was a signature. I furrowed my eyebrows shortly, taking the book from her and realizing it was my own. My mouth hung open a bit, as I looked up at her, trying hard to remember her.

“I'm so sorry I... I can't remember you” I whispered, making her chuckle lightly.

“It's no problem, I remember you really well though” She replied, smiling at me.

“Would you mind telling me how we met though?” I asked smiling. She nodded eagerly, making me smile.

“So, it was about one and a half years ago? And I was at an All Time Low concert, and you've well … been there” she started carefully. I bit my tongue, nodding. She gave me a small smile, before continuing “And when you were about to go on the bus, I asked you to sign this book because you've been such a great person in that period of time, and like you saw the cuts on my arms and told me that I'm better than that and then you hugged me and... The day Jack announced that you two broke up, I promised myself to stay strong for you, because there should be somebody who was for you, and not against you” She finished, leaving me shocked.

“You're really so much better than those scars okay? You've been so strong, and knowing you've been strong for me, means a lot to me. You're amazing okay?” I smiled, hugging her tight. I felt her tears on my shirt, but I couldn't care less to be honest.