I've got a secret, it's on the tip of my tongue

I got out of the shower, after washing out all the smell of my hair. I smiled at myself and got changed into a big shirt of Jack and black skinnies before throwing my hair into a messy and low bun. I smiled at myself in the mirror, turning out of my bedroom for the night and walking into the kitchen. 

I walked by a few passed out bodies, smiling to myself and opening a few windows so fresh air could enter the house. Which was highly needed. I walked into my room to see Phil and Aaron passed out on my bed. Rolling my eyes I walked closer and carefully pushed their arms, making both of them groan.

“Guuuysss” I whispered, making them wake up slowly.

“What” grumbled Aaron annoyed.

“Get up, we have to clean and shit” I laughed. Phil just turned on his other side, while Aaron gave in and stood up, sighing.

“It's so early” he moaned.

“It's actually 2pm” I pointed out, making him facepalm.

“Oh” was all he said, before walking into the bathroom. I pushed off the covers from Phil, trying to wake him somehow. Eventually he gave in and got up as well, searching for his shirt. I smiled at him and looked at my watch once more.

One hour until I had to go to work.

One hour until I had to hand in my notice of withdrawal.

Nobody knew I was about to quit my job. I didn't even know until a few minutes ago. But hearing Jack's voice, and knowing he was so fucking far away, made me miss him so damn much. I just didn't want to be away from him for so long once again.

I managed to wake the others up as well and made them clean up, because I had to leave for work sooner than the others.

I put on some more decent clothes, since I'm working in an office and brushed my hair into a tight bun. Taking out my make up, I concealed the bags under my eyes, put on foundation, mascara, some eyeliner and a deep red lipstick. I smiled at how I looked, walking into my bedroom to get a handbag and put in my lipstick, phone, my purse, my keys, my ID and headphones along with my charger.

I looked in once again, making sure I didn't forget anything, and walked into the hall. Opening the shoe shelf, I tried to find my black heels, which was hard. Most of the shelf was full with Alan's and Laura's shoes, because both of them have gigantic feet. I mean, okay Alan is a guy, but I swear to god, I've never seen a girl that had that big feet!

I shook my head at that thought and finally found my heels. They had cute little bows on the sides, coloured in a nude tone.

I smiled at how I looked and walked into the living room, to tell the others I was leaving.

“I'll be back in some hours! See you then” I screamed, making them all yell a bye in my direction. I smiled and closed the door, walking to my car and starting the engine.

I was a bit worried to be honest, I mean you don't tell your boss every day that you don't want to work anymore, but I had to. I couldn't stay away from Jack.

He was good for me, and I needed him. I smiled at the thought of Jack, thinking about his cute smile, his beautiful eyes, his fucking awesome hair. I must have zooned out a bit, because I found myself nearly crashing with another car, giving me a major heart attack. I calmed down, just in time as I arrived in front of the big building.

Fearless Records was written in big, fancy letters on the top floor of the building, shining at night. I put on my sunglasses and searched for my pack of cigarettes in my car. After finding it, I got out and lighted one, standing there for the next five minutes, breathing the smoke in and our.