You still have all of my heart

“Wakey wakey!” Somebody nudged my shoulder, making me frown and turn on my other side in the uncomfortable plane seat.

“Come on Jay, we are landing in 5minutes” I heard the voice say again.

“Perfect, 5more minutes” I muttered, trying to drift off to sleep again. The person groaned, and just as I thought I could sleep again, somebody started tickling my sides, making me gasp in horror. My eyes shot open and I was met with Matt's brown eyes.

“FUCK OFF” I yelled, jumping up slightly. Matt chuckled and I glanced over at him and to my right, to see Jack holding in his laughter.

I stuck my tongue out at him, making him smirk and pull me into his side, cuddling me close.

“I'm gonna fall asleep if you cuddle me any closer” I mumbled, my eyes falling shut again. Jack smile, rubbing circles on my back.

“Then I have to carry you” he chuckled, making me sit up, stretching and rubbing my eyes.

“Nah man” I laughed, making him smile again.

“I'm so happy you're coming with us” he said, taking my hand in his.

“You didn't really give me another choice” I laughed, making him chuckle as well.

“Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, we landed safely in Baltimore, Maryland and are glad to welcome you here. The doors of the plane will open in a few minutes, thank you for traveling with us and have a lovely day” The stewardess said.

I got up and took my handbag from above our seats, handing Jack his, as he walked behind me putting his arms around me safely.

I smiled as he nuzzled his face in my neck, kissing it lightly.

We walked out and collected our stuff, Alice not stopping smiling.

“Dude what's wrong?” I asked laughing.

“You'll see” She smiled, making me wonder even more.

Eventually, we walked out of the collection area and walked towards the exit, when I saw two familiar girls standing behind the glass door, waiting for us.

Jack squeezed my hand, as I got more and more excited. I took in Emma's features. She looked more mature now, really grown up. Her hair was in her natural brown again, and she grew a bit. She was wearing skinnies and a hoodie, a beanie covering most of her hair, making it fall across her forehead. She was wearing heavy, but more decent make up than before I left, and I felt myself grow guilty for leaving her. I took in a deep breath, before we walked into the chill air of Baltimore.

“Welcome home” Jack smiled, kissing my head.

“WELCOME HOME!” Emma and Claire yelled, making everybody cheer... Apart from me.

“Ooooh Jack got himself a new girlfriend” Claire winked, making me blush.

“Mate” Jack corrected her, making me chuckle slightly. Emma's face dropped a bit, but she tried to cover it, which she failed badly at.

“Hi, my name is-” Claire started, but I cut her off.

“Claire Mattresse, and your name is Emma O'Brien, yeah I know” I interrupted her, making her look confused at me.

“Stalker” Claire coughed, making me raise my eyebrows.

“More like cousin and sister” I replied, making Emma tear up and walk up to me.

“Julia?” she whispered, making me cringe slightly.

“Yeah...” I replied, making her break down completely. She hugged me tightly, sobbing into my shoulder. I smiled and hugged her back, holding her close and smiling.