Kisses under starry night skies

Jack and I were playing hide and seek at the moment, and he was the one who had to search.
“One” he started, as I ran out of the living room and looked around frantically.
I looked up and ran on the second floor.
“Four” Jack yelled, as I looked around all the doors.
As the glass door came in sight, I sprinted towards it, and opened it carefully, hoping he wouldn't hear it.
“Eleven” I heard him yell, before I closed the door carefully and hid behind one of the plants, trying to regain my breath, calming my heart beat and trying not to laugh... Which was hard.
I heard his suffocated yell, that he was ready counting and would search for me. I clutched my mouth with my hands, and pulled my knees up to me chest, trying desperately not to start laughing.
I then slowly took out my phone and opened my instagram app, taking a selfie.
Playing hide and seek with skunkyyyyyyy!! Hope he doesn't find me >:)

And sent it. I then put my phone away, and slowly crawled over to the window, peeking through it to see if Jack was somewhere in sight. I caught a glimpse of his arm, running down the stairs, making me laugh quietly. I had to bite on my hand so I wouldn't be too loud before crawling back behind the big plant he had on his balcony.
Suddenly, I heard the door open, and my breath got stuck in my throat. My heart stopped beating, and I tried desperately not to laugh.
Jack walked up and down the balcony, while I crouched down and made myself as small as possible.
I soon heard the door close, making me sigh with relieve, and letting my head fall back. Standing up then, I peaked through the windows, trying to see if Jack was somewhere in sight. When I saw that he was nowhere near the balcony. I carefully opened the door and stepped in, leaving the door open.
After that, I sneaked into our bedroom, walking into the wardrobe quickly as I heard his foot steps approach the second level.
“You really left the door open?” I heard Jack chuckle, making me smirk. Sure I did.
I heard him yell something like 'Got you' before he groaned, making me laugh. I quickly shut my mouth, by pressing my hands to my mouth. I soon heard Jack's footsteps approach the bedroom, and I just hoped he wouldn't open the wardrobe.
He put his hand on the door of the wardrobe, before slowly letting it fall down, looking away to the bathroom door.
Go! Just go there! I thought to myself as he turned around completely.
My whole body was full of shivers as he went over to the bathroom, making me take a deep breath, before getting out of the wardrobe and hiding under the bed.
I never hided in just one place. It'd be too easy for the other person to find me that way. Yes I'm an asshole when it comes to playing hide and seek. I crawled under it just in time as Jack came back into the bedroom and opened the wardrobe.
I had to suffocate my laughter, before I saw his feet disappearing to the lower level again.
I took a breath and breathed in a lot of dirt, making me cough really bad, but I couldn't cough of course, so I just crawled out from under the bed and peaked down to see where Jack was. He just walked into the kitchen, so I took the time to run into the bathroom and hide in the tub.
“Jesus Christ! JAY WHERE ARE YOU!?” he yelled frustrated, making me giggle.
He jogged up the stairs and entered what I assumed was the guest room. I took this opportunity and made a run for the lower level, running into the kitchen.
I hid behind the kitchen isle and waited for him to come into the kitchen.
After about 5minutes of not hearing anything from him, I stood up and peeked behind the door, to see if he's anywhere to be seen. Before my eyes could even catch the hall, I felt a pair of lanky arms hug me from behind, making me jump and scream for a moment, before I turned around and saw Jack smirking at me.
“Found you” He whispered, smiling.
“Fuck me in the ass” I breathed out, closing my eyes immediately, hoping he didn't hear it.
“What?” He laughed, making me growl. “Did you just quote Alex?” He laughed. Yep, I actually took this from an interview. Alex was surprised or just really weirded out by something and said Fuck me in the ass, and ever since I've seen it, it stuck by me.
“No” I replied, looking anywhere but him.
“N'aw come here” he smile, cupping my face and pecking my lips. I smiled and leaned in, kissing him back.
“What should we do now?” He asked, once he pulled away.
“Uh … We could ...” I started, but stopped talking, looking down.
“Yeah?” He asked, laughing. I glared at him, making him stop laughing. He still smirked at me though, making me shoot him playful glares. He smiled and kissed the top of my head. I smiled back and wrinkled my nose as he started putting his finger on it.
“Jack what are you doing” I laughed, once his whole hand grabbed my nose. He quickly released it and walked away as if nothing happened. “The fuck dude?” I asked, running after him.
“Nothing happened” he said quickly. I looked confused at him, deciding to shake it off and followed him into the living room.
“JAAAAAAAAAAACK” I groaned, falling down on the sofa, making him chuckle.
“JAAAAAAAAAAAAY” he mocked my tone, making me smirk.
“I'm bored...” I told him, making him look as if he was deep in thoughts.