It's written on my heart for everyone to see

Two and a half weeks later

Jack just finished zipping my lavender colored dress, before I let my curled by now black hair fall down over my shoulder and turn around to look at him. He smiled cutely at me, as I fixed the collar of his white shirt, making sure it lied correctly. I straightened out his blazer before pecking his lips.
Taking my hand, he led me to the car and opened the passenger seat for me before starting to drive towards the church, Alex and Haley would get married today. I fiddled with the end of my dress while driving to the church, before Jack took my hand in his and kissed it softly.
“Calm down, you'll be okay” He reassured me. I smiled and nodded.
We then pulled into the parking lot of the church. Nobody was here yet, but since Jack is the best man, he had to be here earlier than everybody and I was going to spend the time with the girls until I had to leave.
We walked into the cold building, shivering and I face palmed myself for not taking a jacket with me. Of course churches are cold!
As we made our ways to the dressing rooms, Jack pressed a last kiss on my forehead, before entering Alex' room leaving me to walk to Haley's.
I knocked softly, before I heard some giggling and a 'Come in'. I opened the door awkwardly, walking inside and being greeted by Haley and three other girls.
“Hey!” Haley said, obviously happy to see me. She walked over and hugged me tightly, carefully to not spill the champagne that was in her hand.
“You look amazing” I smiled as she pulled away. A blush crept onto her face, making me chuckle.
“Thanks” She said, still grinning. Alice then walked over and hugged me as well.
“HIIII!” She screeched, rocking us back and forth.
“HEY!” I laughed back. She pulled away and sighed happily, turning back to Haley.
“Jack's here as well, right?” Haley asked, making me nod.
“Okay so, this is Leyla and that's Corinna! They're both my best friends actually, and guys, this is Jay, she's Jack's mate” Haley introduced us. I waved awkwardly at them, as they shot me smiles.
Haley offered me a seat before handing me a glass of champagne which I gladly took. Haley then stood in front of the mirror again, admiring her dress and hairstyle.
She really did look amazing.
Her blonde hair was put into a half up do, while half of her hair was falling in loose curls over her left shoulder. She had a little crown on top of the up do, that was also holding the veil that barely reached the ground. She was wearing a sweetheart dress, that was in a creamy white colour, roses sewed into the top and puffy chiffon as the bottom part, that ended just as it hit the ground.
She was wearing pale white heels that had some petals formed out of glitter on them. She looked gorgeous over all.
She took a deep breath, before asking for the time.
“8:53, seven minutes left! Don't worry, we'll tell you” Leyla, I assumed, asked. She looked Indian, and she looked fucking beautiful if I may say so. She had black hair that was put into a braided up do, just like the others, and had dark brown, nearly black eyes that suited her perfectly. Corinna had natural red hair, that was really curly and that also was sticking into different directions. She had greenish blue eyes that stood out. All the girls were wearing emerald neckholder fitting dresses, that ended just above the knees and black plain heels.
They all looked really pretty.
About five minutes later, there was a knock at the door. As it opened, it revealed an older man, who I assumed was Haley's dad. His eyes filled with tears once his eyes fell onto his daughter, making her tear up as well.
“Don't you dare to cry!” Haley whispered, walking over and hugging him tightly, as he kissed the top of her head, hugging her as well.
“You're so grown up” Her father whispered back, stoking her back. I felt myself starting to smile, before I stood up.
“I'm gonna go into the church now, I'll see you” I smiled, hugging her and wishing her good luck. She thanked me and with that, I walked outside and searched for a good place.
My eyes scanned the room and fell upon Flyzik, who was sitting next to the Barakat family.
Wait, why were the Barakat's here?
Guess I'll have to figure that out. I walked over and sat down beside Matt, who smiled and hugged me, kissing my cheek.
“Hello there” he said laughing.
“Good day!” I replied, smiling. “Good morning Misses. Barakat, Mister Barakat” I smiled at them.
“Hello Jay!” Miss Barakat greeted me. Mister Barakat just nodded smiling at me. I shot Matt a confused glance.
“Alex and Jack are best friends since... Since Alex moved her, and well their families were like really close” he explained, leaning down so he could whisper. I nodded and thanked him.
Alex than sprinted towards the aisle and stood there with the pastor, smiling at him, before turning around to the audience.
Just then, the music started playing and everybody got up.
First one to walk in were Zack and Alice, both smiling from ear to ear. They seriously looked so adorable together.
Next, were Rian and Corinna. Rian looked slightly sad, probably because he couldn't walk with Cass but still looked really really happy.
Next one was Jack, his arms linked with Leyla, but to be honest I was too busy eying him than noticing Leyla.
Jack smirked once he saw me nearly undressing him with my eyes, winking at me which made me blush like crazy. He licked his lips, before continuing to look forward to Alex. He then stood right next to him, while the others stood slightly aside.
Just then, Haley and her father walked in, both of them taking deep breathes. I smiled at her, as she sent me a big smile.
After a few moments she appeared next to Alex who looked like he was about to cry.
I felt a lump form in my throat as well, as the ceremony began.
The pastor made his usual speech, until it came to the part of the vows.
Everybody fell completely silent, is was as if nobody was breathing, as Alex hands started shaking.